We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agency and client side in London, throughout the UK and around the world.
Find a marketing & advertising job
New marketing and advertising roles
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- Shapeshifting Planning DNA: A Mutating Virus
- In July this year, John Griffiths and Tracey Follows published ‘98% Potato – The Origins of Account Planning’. Based on face-to-face interviews with 20 of the industry’s pioneers, 98% Pure Potato pieces together the real story of advertising account planning by the planners themselves. I was intr... read more
- Welcome To The DNA Team: Lisa Gills
- Introducing our latest new recruit - Lisa Gills. She joins us today as Associate Director for Planning & Strategy. With a degree in media and communications Lisa has always been interested in the creative industries. She started out in book publishing working in trade sales and marketing for some... read more
- Ten Tips For Your First Day At A New Job
- Nailed your CV, interviews and got chosen for your dream job? Congrats! You've done all the hard work to get to where you are now, but after all the partying and celebrations, have you taken some time to ready yourself for your upcoming first day? Being a new member of the team can be an intimida... read more
- Social Media Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Professional Career
- Whether you’re looking for a job or are already have one - how much care do you take with what you post online? Sharing statuses and photos about your private life on your various social media profiles is the norm now. In reality, finding someone who doesn’t participate in the social media ruckus... read more
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch