We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agencies across London, throughout the UK and around the world - perm, freelance and contract services.
Search marketing & advertising jobs
Hot Jobs in London
Latest marketing and advertising jobs
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- A day in the life of an Account Director
- When you are working as an Account Director in a creative field like digital marketing and branding, it's impossible to really tell what a typical day will be: there is no such thing as a "typical" day for an account director! This is one of those roles that can change day to day, hence the popul... read more
- In House Marketing Manager or Agency Account Director Job Role?
- One of the most significant decisions that you will make for your career as an account director is whether you want to work in-house or for an agency. Life varies between the two, and both situations have pros and cons associated with them. When you first look at the roles, they may look very sim... read more
- How do you Become an Account Director?
- One of the hardest transitions in the creative industry is from the account manager up to the huge shoes of an account director. It's not because the role itself is challenging - the experience level differs by only a couple of years. However, the step up to managing the client accounts of busine... read more
- Employer branding; never underestimate its importance
- Attracting the right talent at the right time is an employer’s biggest challenge. With so many talented people out there, how do you attract the candidates that are the right fit for your organisation, and keep them? The simple answer is reputation. Never under-estimate its power. We’re past the ... read more
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch