We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agencies across London, throughout the UK and around the world - perm, freelance and contract services.
Find a marketing & advertising job
New marketing and advertising roles
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- How Candidate Experience can shine a spotlight on your Employer Brand
- From the moment we identify a potential candidate, we are assessing them to evaluate whether they are a suitable match for any of our clients’ vacancies, but how many businesses take an in-depth look at the journey a candidate takes and how their experience - from initial communication to attenda... read more
- DNA New Starter: David Finlay
- DNA welcomes the newest addition to the team, David Finlay. David introduces himself and talks about why he decided to join DNA and the wonderful world of recruitment! 1.What were you doing before DNA? Before joining the DNA team, I ran my own business - it was an onsite talent consultancy (RPO) ... read more
- Why should you consider a remote working role?
- Here at DNA, many of our staff working from home, for instance Natasha Stark operates from Amsterdam and Leila Denison Pender works in Ealing Broadway. We also have Sarah Wallace and Jo Wallace who are remote workers in North Hertfordshire. Therefore, we understand the importance of flexible and ... read more
- DNA Recruit Celebrates 10 Years of Business
- This year DNA celebrates 10 years of business in the marketing recruitment industry. Although the journey has not been all plain sailing, we have overcome some great challenges and we are happy to say that we have come out on top! We have created long lasting partnerships with both clients and ca... read more
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch