We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agency and client side in London, throughout the UK and around the world.
Find a marketing & advertising job
New marketing and advertising roles
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- Summer success
- Yippie! Summer is here! Well, looking out the window it's been a bit grey but the calendar says we're here, you know, that time between bank holidays where there are beaches to explore, pub gardens to occupy, burgers to BBQ and lots of Pimm's to be poured. June is 'The Great Outdoors' month ...
- Employment in the Creative Industries - Infographic
- The creative industry in the UK is as wide as it is broad and is used as an umbrella term for a host of different job roles, sectors, and personalities. Our infographic looks that the industry as a whole as well as the people within the industry and to see who makes up the creative industry. Please click on the image ...
- Fighting over grads means we ignore the mavericks
- How do you find the "right" candidate?Claire Beale raises issues of student debt versus commitment and the arms race for the best grads in her article about mavericks being ignored in the fight over graduates. Saying that when it comes to the idea of career progression, in a single profession, for many young people ...
- Best of luck to the Campaign Big Awards finalists!
- Judging for the Campaign Big Awards have come and gone with the winners being announced later at a ceremony on 21st October in London. Congrats and best of luck to those shortlisted for Media and Entertainment!Original article on Campaign Live...
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch