We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agency and client side in London, throughout the UK and around the world - perm, freelance and contract services.
Find a marketing & advertising job
New marketing and advertising roles
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- Keeping it pukka for the working mother
- Our Associate Director, Natasha Stark, talked to Anna Whitehouse aka Mother Pukka, about balancing her creative career with motherhood. From a "primitive place of frustration", having been pushed out of the industry after struggling to find an employer that allowed school pick-ups, Anna Whitehous... read more
- Change is on the horizon with new addition Robin Longes
- Robin has recently relocated back to London from America to join the team at DNA. Starting his role as Director, Robin has big plans for the company and its growth. We sat down with him to discuss his past, present and future plans. Please tell us about your background Starting off in the food an... read more
- GDPR and the Marketing and Advertising Industry
- General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR as it is widely known) is a new set of standards designed to strengthen the control individuals have over their personal data. From May 2018 it will be a legal requirement for all companies to adhere to the regulations in place, or face a heavy fine up ... read more
- An Interview With Natasha Stark - Life as a Working Mum
- This month, DNA have interviewed our very own Natasha Stark, DNA Associate Director, who works remotely from Amsterdam. She has recently returned from maternity leave having had her first child; Leo. In short, Natasha is the embodiment of modern, flexible working. We’ve picked her brain in the ho... read more
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch