We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agency and client side in London, throughout the UK and around the world - perm, freelance and contract services.
Find a marketing & advertising job
New marketing and advertising roles
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- Growing up in adland - why we should embrace age diversity
- Age in recruitment - it’s a topic that is rarely spoken about and it is a rather subjective one. How do you define what is young or old? You would never see an advert seeking a woman or a white person to fill a role, yet stating: ‘I’d like an agile young account handler/planner to join my departm... read more
- You must be crazy - A race for the world record
- We finally caught up with one of the newest - and youngest - world record holder from the Marathon Des Sables 2017 in support of Walking with the Wounded - Oscar Daglish. In April, he was part of a team of 24 that braved what's known as the 'toughest foot race on earth' to raise funds for Walking... read more
- Focusing on talent diversity will fuel ‘do different’ creative work
- We all know the marketing and advertising industry’s approach to diversity needs a shakeup if it’s to continue to deliver truly creative and representative communications for clients. DNA works across the marketing and advertising agency landscape and, though we can see the industry is changing, ... read more
- Balance work and life
- If you live and work in London, chances are your post work routine resembles something similar to: Head for home or the gym from the office, pick up food necessities for dinner, put on some washing, cook dinner, go for a run (if you haven’t already), chat to mum/brother/and bestie, clean up post ... read more
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch