We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agencies across London, throughout the UK and around the world - perm, freelance and contract services.
Find a marketing & advertising job
New marketing and advertising roles
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- Women of Tomorrow Awards: Interview with Alice Hooper
- Ahead of the Women of Tomorrow Awards our Director, Robin Longes, sat down with previous winner Alice Hooper to discus working in the industry and life after the awards…. How did you first get into advertising and why? I’ve always loved advertising. As a child, I used to recite TV ads to my famil... read more
- Four things I have learnt in my four years at DNA
- This month, our very own Natasha Stark celebrated her four year anniversary with DNA. She talks to us about the four most important things that she has learnt over the past four years. Discover her four important tips below: 1. Put time into building close relationships with candidates Finding so... read more
- 5 ways to attract the best talent in 2018
- Within the working world, everyone strives to perform to the best of their ability as an individual, but how can you attract the best talent in 2018? Here at DNA, we have comprised a list of the top five things to look out for in order to attract the best talent in the upcoming year. 1. Promote D... read more
- Women of Tomorrow Awards: Interview with Emily Samways
- In the run up to the Women of Tomorrow awards DNA are catching up with previous winners to find out why this is such an important award to enter, why it's relevant now more than ever and how winning has changed their careers for the better. I sat down with Emily Samways, Managing Partner at Ogilv... read more
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch