We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agency and client side in London, throughout the UK and around the world - perm, freelance and contract services.
Find a marketing & advertising job
New marketing and advertising roles
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- Welcome Leila - DNA's newest consultant covering freelance and account handling
- Leila Denison-Pender, a new member of the DNA team, comes from a background in marketing prior to joing the world of recruitment. Leila worked for over 10 years for various market research agencies (Nielsen, Harris, Millward Brown/WPP), occupying client servicing roles on a permanent as well as f... read more
- How To Dodge Counter-Offers And Leave Your Job Properly
- Once you've been an offered a new role, and just want to move on. After deciding that you want to leave your current place of work, getting through the round of applications and interviews and subsequently being offered a job at a new company, upon handing in your resignation, what do you do when... read more
- Thinking About Counter-Offers: Should You Accept Them?
- Be prepared to handle counter-offers. You may be taking a step back in your career. As a recruitment company, we’ve seen this scenario happen all too often: an employee becomes unhappy at work due to factors such as salary, workload, strained relations with colleagues or superiors, proceeds to ap... read more
- Be Merry This Christmas: Help Your Team Stress Less For The Holidays
- For the sake of entering the New Year with a reinvigorated energy. And enjoying the festive season as it should be enjoyed – with good times and good people. The end of the 2016 is nigh. Amidst Christmas preparations and end of year work targets, work-related stress, anxiety and depression can re... read more
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch