We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agencies across London, throughout the UK and around the world - perm, freelance and contract services.
Find a marketing & advertising job
New marketing and advertising roles
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- No More Working from 9-5?
- The 9 to 5 workday might not be a way to make a living much longer. Flexible working models are on the rise, and current numbers show that only a minority of workers now work the traditional office hours. Employees in the UK have the right to request flexible working after 26 weeks of employment,... read more
- Experience is everything….
- Experience is everything…. You can see something and hear something, but until you actually experience something for yourself, you can’t really understand it. Can you? In a world where we are bombarded with content 24/7, something needs to cut through the showing and telling, and that something i... read more
- Keep Remote Workers Engaged with These Valuable Tips
- Remote working is on the rise, and is becoming one of the most popular ways for people to work flexibly. The TUC reported in 2016 that over the last decade, the number of people working remotely increased by 241,000. Allowing employees to work remotely or specifically hiring remote workers and ou... read more
- The Importance of Wellbeing in the Workplace
- The Importance of Wellbeing in the Workplace Workplace wellbeing is a growing issue that companies are increasingly paying attention to. Of all of the assets that your business has, your employees are arguably the most important. Some employers might think that the wellbeing of their employees is... read more
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch