We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agency and client side in London, throughout the UK and around the world.
Find a marketing & advertising job
New marketing and advertising roles
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- Meet Richard - our newest consultant in charge of Experiential, Events & Sponsorship
- Introducing our latest new recruit - Richard Fallowfield. He joins us to take the lead on all business when it comes to experiential, events and sponsorship. Richard hasn't always been in recruitment or even in London for that matter. He had previously lived in Hong Kong for 4 years running what ... read more
- My time at DNA as a Marketing and Social Media Assistant
- When I embarked on my time with DNA, I had just moved halfway across the world from Sydney in Australia. It was a new role, in a new country and in a completely different industry than what I was used to - it goes without saying, I was nervous. The DNA team were so great and supportive from day o... read more
- How To Get Noticed For The Job You Want
- Employers and recruiters are always on the hunt for their next talent. That we can say is true. They’re becoming more and more creative in the way they go about this hunt - and you can be just as creative in the way you get noticed. If you really, really want to find a new job and avoid being stu... read more
- DNA’s Definitive Guide To The Best Christmas Ads So Far
- This year, anticipation for Christmas ads have paralleled excitement for the big day itself. With a little over forty days before we huddle with friends and family to celebrate the festive season, the battle between big name brands for the most inspiring, big-production ad has well and truly begu... read more
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch