We’re a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agency and client side in London, throughout the UK and around the world - perm, freelance and contract services.
Find a marketing & advertising job
New marketing and advertising roles
“It has always been a pleasure to work with DNA Recruit both as a client and a peer. DNA Recruit is considerably more than an average recruiting consultancy.
They are headhunters with a distinctive ability to spot opportunities and connect the right talent with the business. Ali and his team are incredible judges of character, highly committed, insightful, considerate and knowledgeable. DNA Recruit will put you forward if you are the right fit for the role and will guide you through the recruiting process from A-Z.”
“When I signed up with DNA Recruit 5-6 years ago, I was expecting to receive the same mediocre treatment that is a common practise within the recruitment sector. However Ali and the rest of the team @DNA Recruit went to huge lengths to meet my specific requirements for my new role. From the initial meeting, to the interviews, they provided every aspect of support, interview tips & encouragement, to quick follow up with the employer and feedback to me. Thanks to DNA Recruit I got my job @Mercieca Ltd nearly 5 years ago and I never looked back.
And needless to say, DNA Recruit have been supporting Mercieca Ltd recruitment needs for many years now. They have provided us with sound and consistent recruitment solutions for our Advertising and PR Personnel. Their approach has always been to understand the exact needs of our business to ensure the calibre of candidates presented reflects their professional yet flexible service. I highly recommend the services of DNA Recruit.”
- New Starter: Mark Paine, Head of Creative
- Mark has recently joined DNA as a Director to head up our Creative Division. With over 18 years recruitment experience in the UK creative sector and a further 6 years previous to this and as an account handler, Mark brings with him a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm for the creative sector. Mar... read more
- Professional Recruitment Trends/Future Trends Report
- It’s safe to say the marketing, advertising and creative industries all bare some similarities, predominantly in recruitment. Sourcing and placing the best talent requires an early adopter technique to stay on top of trends and, of course, to find best people. Here at DNA, we like to be ahead of ... read more
- Keeping it pukka for the working mother
- Our Associate Director, Natasha Stark, talked to Anna Whitehouse aka Mother Pukka, about balancing her creative career with motherhood. From a "primitive place of frustration", having been pushed out of the industry after struggling to find an employer that allowed school pick-ups, Anna Whitehous... read more
- GDPR and the Marketing and Advertising Industry
- General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR as it is widely known) is a new set of standards designed to strengthen the control individuals have over their personal data. From May 2018 it will be a legal requirement for all companies to adhere to the regulations in place, or face a heavy fine up ... read more
We’re a highly motivated team with an infectious entrepreneurial spirit. We love meeting like-minded people so if you’d like to join us get in touch.Get in touch