Daniele Falzone Director Of Innovation Head of Digital at Cheil Worldwide
Find the right role
Working with some of the world’s most respected agencies and brands, our team are dedicated to finding you the role you want.
Keep on top of industry standards with our annual salary survey. With advice on team structures, valuations, growth, expansion and benefits, it’s more than just numbers.
Ready to freelance?
Freelance offers great benefits to candidates and employers and our specialist team can advise on all aspects, from payroll to contracts ...
... whether you're an experienced pro or in need of first time advice.
Areas we cover
Our team are experts in their individual areas, so you’ll always get professional advice and service.
We cover Agency and Client Side - Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Content, Business Development, Project Management and Production.
Here to help
We call ourselves consultants because that’s what we are - people you can talk to. We understand how your career can impact your life and how important it is to make the right decision. So if you’d like to talk to an impartial industry expert, give us a call on 020 7490 9350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how we can help.
- Is My Account Director Job Salary Below the Average?
- One of the worst feelings, when you're in a role, is the feeling of being underpaid. Knowing that other people in your field are earning more money can make you feel unappreciated, and it can contribute to a loss of motivation. Compensation and benefits in a role often tell us how we are performi... read more
- A day in the life of an Account Director
- When you are working as an Account Director in a creative field like digital marketing and branding, it's impossible to really tell what a typical day will be: there is no such thing as a "typical" day for an account director! This is one of those roles that can change day to day, hence the popul... read more
- In House Marketing Manager or Agency Account Director Job Role?
- One of the most significant decisions that you will make for your career as an account director is whether you want to work in-house or for an agency. Life varies between the two, and both situations have pros and cons associated with them. When you first look at the roles, they may look very sim... read more
- How do you Become an Account Director?
- One of the hardest transitions in the creative industry is from the account manager up to the huge shoes of an account director. It's not because the role itself is challenging - the experience level differs by only a couple of years. However, the step up to managing the client accounts of busine... read more