Daniele Falzone Director Of Innovation Head of Digital at Cheil Worldwide
Find the right role
Working with some of the world’s most respected agencies and brands, our team are dedicated to finding you the role you want.
Keep on top of industry standards with our annual salary survey. With advice on team structures, valuations, growth, expansion and benefits, it’s more than just numbers.
Ready to freelance?
Freelance offers great benefits to candidates and employers and our specialist team can advise on all aspects, from payroll to contracts ...
... whether you're an experienced pro or in need of first time advice.
Areas we cover
Our team are experts in their individual areas, so you’ll always get professional advice and service.
We cover Agency and Client Side - Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Content, Business Development, Project Management and Production.
Here to help
We call ourselves consultants because that’s what we are - people you can talk to. We understand how your career can impact your life and how important it is to make the right decision. So if you’d like to talk to an impartial industry expert, give us a call on 020 7490 9350 or email email@example.com
Here’s how we can help.
- Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Use A Recruitment Agency
- In a world so significantly impacted by a global pandemic, we know that many companies are feeling the squeeze. The economy has been hit hard and we all need to find ways to tighten our belts; However, let’s be mindful that there are some places where it is actually counterproductive to cut back ... read more
- Retained vs. Contingency Recruitment
- Retained vs. Contingency Recruitment No matter what industry you work in, you will have had some experience of recruitment – possibly from the perspective of both the job seeker or the organisation seeking a candidate. What many people don’t see is the work that is carried out ‘behind the scenes’... read more
- How to Work from Home Successfully Outside the Creative Setting
- How to Work from Home Successfully Outside the Creative Setting Is your creative team working from home, away from their usual creative environment? That means they’re coping with an unfamiliar challenge: working alone for the first time, full-time. Over the past few weeks, numerous marketing and... read more
- The do's and don'ts of working from home
- The Do's and Don'ts of Working from Home We ask the team for their best working from home tips! Here at DNA we offered our team flexible working for over 5 years. We asked them for some of their best tips and what to avoid when working from home! Here is the hotlist compiled for you - feel free t... read more