Daniele Falzone Director Of Innovation Head of Digital at Cheil Worldwide
Find the right role
Working with some of the world’s most respected agencies and brands, our team are dedicated to finding you the role you want.
Keep on top of industry standards with our annual salary survey. With advice on team structures, valuations, growth, expansion and benefits, it’s more than just numbers.
Ready to freelance?
Freelance offers great benefits to candidates and employers and our specialist team can advise on all aspects, from payroll to contracts ...
... whether you're an experienced pro or in need of first time advice.
Areas we cover
Our team are experts in their individual areas, so you’ll always get professional advice and service.
We cover Agency and Client Side - Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Content, Business Development, Project Management and Production.
Here to help
We call ourselves consultants because that’s what we are - people you can talk to. We understand how your career can impact your life and how important it is to make the right decision. So if you’d like to talk to an impartial industry expert, give us a call on 020 7490 9350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how we can help.
- No More Working from 9-5?
- The 9 to 5 workday might not be a way to make a living much longer. Flexible working models are on the rise, and current numbers show that only a minority of workers now work the traditional office hours. Employees in the UK have the right to request flexible working after 26 weeks of employment,... read more
- Experience is everything….
- Experience is everything…. You can see something and hear something, but until you actually experience something for yourself, you can’t really understand it. Can you? In a world where we are bombarded with content 24/7, something needs to cut through the showing and telling, and that something i... read more
- Keep Remote Workers Engaged with These Valuable Tips
- Remote working is on the rise, and is becoming one of the most popular ways for people to work flexibly. The TUC reported in 2016 that over the last decade, the number of people working remotely increased by 241,000. Allowing employees to work remotely or specifically hiring remote workers and ou... read more
- The Importance of Wellbeing in the Workplace
- The Importance of Wellbeing in the Workplace Workplace wellbeing is a growing issue that companies are increasingly paying attention to. Of all of the assets that your business has, your employees are arguably the most important. Some employers might think that the wellbeing of their employees is... read more