Daniele Falzone Director Of Innovation Head of Digital at Cheil Worldwide
Find the right role
Working with some of the world’s most respected agencies and brands, our team are dedicated to finding you the role you want.
Keep on top of industry standards with our annual salary survey. With advice on team structures, valuations, growth, expansion and benefits, it’s more than just numbers.
Ready to freelance?
Freelance offers great benefits to candidates and employers and our specialist team can advise on all aspects, from payroll to contracts ...
... whether you're an experienced pro or in need of first time advice.
Areas we cover
Our team are experts in their individual areas, so you’ll always get professional advice and service.
We cover Agency and Client Side - Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Content, Business Development, Project Management and Production.
Here to help
We call ourselves consultants because that’s what we are - people you can talk to. We understand how your career can impact your life and how important it is to make the right decision. So if you’d like to talk to an impartial industry expert, give us a call on 020 7490 9350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how we can help.
- DNA have partnered with BD100 for the second year running
- Being the Talent Partner for The BD100 awards is important to DNA as for years, business development professionals have been the unsung heroes of the agency world. There are many awards that agencies and individuals aspire to win for creativity, content and delivery - but the opportunities for ag... read more
- Digital Recruitment Forecast to Grow
- Digital entertainment has become a ubiquitous part of our lives in a relatively short space of time. In the age of streamed multimedia content and mobile digital devices, the rest of the world has come to us. And as new technologies have appeared and evolved, we have seen an exponential growth in... read more
- What is Experiential Marketing and Why it Matters
- The great thing about workinmarketing g in is pretty much impossile to get bored. Not only do you get to work with a diverse range of clients, each with different and unique needs, the landscape of marketing is constantly changing. In the digital age, where brands of all shapes and sizes are con... read more
- What is the Average Salary for an Account Manager?
- If you are interested in becoming an account manager in London working in marketing, there might be one question on your mind - what salary can I expect in the position? Even though it may not be the only reason why we go to work, ensuring that we are sufficiently compensated for our work is ofte... read more