Daniele Falzone Director Of Innovation Head of Digital at Cheil Worldwide
Find the right role
Working with some of the world’s most respected agencies and brands, our team are dedicated to finding you the role you want.
Keep on top of industry standards with our annual salary survey. With advice on team structures, valuations, growth, expansion and benefits, it’s more than just numbers.
Ready to freelance?
Freelance offers great benefits to candidates and employers and our specialist team can advise on all aspects, from payroll to contracts ...
... whether you're an experienced pro or in need of first time advice.
Areas we cover
Our team are experts in their individual areas, so you’ll always get professional advice and service.
We cover Agency and Client Side - Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Content, Business Development, Project Management and Production.
Here to help
We call ourselves consultants because that’s what we are - people you can talk to. We understand how your career can impact your life and how important it is to make the right decision. So if you’d like to talk to an impartial industry expert, give us a call on 020 7490 9350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how we can help.
- Women of Tomorrow Awards: Interview with Alice Hooper
- Ahead of the Women of Tomorrow Awards our Director, Robin Longes, sat down with previous winner Alice Hooper to discus working in the industry and life after the awards…. How did you first get into advertising and why? I’ve always loved advertising. As a child, I used to recite TV ads to my famil... read more
- Four things I have learnt in my four years at DNA
- This month, our very own Natasha Stark celebrated her four year anniversary with DNA. She talks to us about the four most important things that she has learnt over the past four years. Discover her four important tips below: 1. Put time into building close relationships with candidates Finding so... read more
- 5 ways to attract the best talent in 2018
- Within the working world, everyone strives to perform to the best of their ability as an individual, but how can you attract the best talent in 2018? Here at DNA, we have comprised a list of the top five things to look out for in order to attract the best talent in the upcoming year. 1. Promote D... read more
- Women of Tomorrow Awards: Interview with Emily Samways
- In the run up to the Women of Tomorrow awards DNA are catching up with previous winners to find out why this is such an important award to enter, why it's relevant now more than ever and how winning has changed their careers for the better. I sat down with Emily Samways, Managing Partner at Ogilv... read more