Daniele Falzone Director Of Innovation Head of Digital at Cheil Worldwide
Find the right role
Working with some of the world’s most respected agencies and brands, our team are dedicated to finding you the role you want.
Keep on top of industry standards with our annual salary survey. With advice on team structures, valuations, growth, expansion and benefits, it’s more than just numbers.
Ready to freelance?
Freelance offers great benefits to candidates and employers and our specialist team can advise on all aspects, from payroll to contracts ...
... whether you're an experienced pro or in need of first time advice.
Areas we cover
Our team are experts in their individual areas, so you’ll always get professional advice and service.
We cover Agency and Client Side - Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Content, Business Development, Project Management and Production.
Here to help
We call ourselves consultants because that’s what we are - people you can talk to. We understand how your career can impact your life and how important it is to make the right decision. So if you’d like to talk to an impartial industry expert, give us a call on 020 7490 9350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how we can help.
- How to Work from Home Successfully Outside the Creative Setting
- Is your creative team working from home, away from their usual creative environment? That means they’re coping with an unfamiliar challenge: working alone for the first time, full-time. Over the past few weeks, numerous marketing and creative agencies have extended work-from-home policies for wor... read more
- The do's and don'ts of working from home
- We ask the team for their best working from home tips! Here at DNA we offered our team flexible working for over 5 years. We asked them for some of their best tips and what to avoid when working from home! Here is the hotlist compiled for you - feel free to print off and stick up somewhere as a r... read more
- Winning at Video interviews - the tips you need to read!
- Preparing for a Video Interview You should prepare for a video interview in exactly the same way you would for a face-to-face interview. Prepare answers for any and all eventualities, do background research on the company and compile some questions to ask the interviewer; all the usual stuff appl... read more
- Onboarding candidates during the Coronavirus outbreak
- During these times we understand that for many of our clients and friends, business activities must continue, albeit remotely, which for many businesses is a new concept. So how do you ensure that when it comes to onboarding a new employee remotely, they receive the same experience as if they wou... read more