Daniele Falzone Director Of Innovation Head of Digital at Cheil Worldwide
Find the right role
Working with some of the world’s most respected agencies and brands, our team are dedicated to finding you the role you want.
Keep on top of industry standards with our annual salary survey. With advice on team structures, valuations, growth, expansion and benefits, it’s more than just numbers.
Ready to freelance?
Freelance offers great benefits to candidates and employers and our specialist team can advise on all aspects, from payroll to contracts ...
... whether you're an experienced pro or in need of first time advice.
Areas we cover
Our team are experts in their individual areas, so you’ll always get professional advice and service.
We cover Agency and Client Side - Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Content, Business Development, Project Management and Production.
Here to help
We call ourselves consultants because that’s what we are - people you can talk to. We understand how your career can impact your life and how important it is to make the right decision. So if you’d like to talk to an impartial industry expert, give us a call on 020 7490 9350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how we can help.
- Ali Wallace: Seven things I’ve learned in my 17 years Recruiting
- I’m Ali Wallace, founder and CEO of DNA Recruit. This year, we are celebrating ten years of business and in light of this, I’ve decided to share the top seven things I have learned in my 17 years as a recruiter. Even after 10 years of running DNA, I’m still learning on the job and taking in infor... read more
- Six leading ad women on the barriers to female success
- Our very own Natasha Stark, a Women of Tomorrow Awards judge and associate director, client services, asked six leading women in advertising two questions each about the barriers to success. Did they think the same way? Cilla Snowball, group chairman and chief executive, AMV BBDO One of the many ... read more
- Women of Tomorrow Awards: Interview with Alice Hooper
- Ahead of the Women of Tomorrow Awards our Director, Robin Longes, sat down with previous winner Alice Hooper to discus working in the industry and life after the awards…. How did you first get into advertising and why? I’ve always loved advertising. As a child, I used to recite TV ads to my famil... read more
- Four things I have learnt in my four years at DNA
- This month, our very own Natasha Stark celebrated her four year anniversary with DNA. She talks to us about the four most important things that she has learnt over the past four years. Discover her four important tips below: 1. Put time into building close relationships with candidates Finding so... read more