Daniele Falzone Director Of Innovation Head of Digital at Cheil Worldwide
Find the right role
Working with some of the world’s most respected agencies and brands, our team are dedicated to finding you the role you want.
Keep on top of industry standards with our annual salary survey. With advice on team structures, valuations, growth, expansion and benefits, it’s more than just numbers.
Ready to freelance?
Freelance offers great benefits to candidates and employers and our specialist team can advise on all aspects, from payroll to contracts ...
... whether you're an experienced pro or in need of first time advice.
Areas we cover
Our team are experts in their individual areas, so you’ll always get professional advice and service.
We cover Agency and Client Side - Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Content, Business Development, Project Management and Production.
Here to help
We call ourselves consultants because that’s what we are - people you can talk to. We understand how your career can impact your life and how important it is to make the right decision. So if you’d like to talk to an impartial industry expert, give us a call on 020 7490 9350 or email email@example.com
Here’s how we can help.
- How Candidate Experience can shine a spotlight on your Employer Brand
- From the moment we identify a potential candidate, we are assessing them to evaluate whether they are a suitable match for any of our clients’ vacancies, but how many businesses take an in-depth look at the journey a candidate takes and how their experience - from initial communication to attenda... read more
- DNA New Starter: David Finlay
- DNA welcomes the newest addition to the team, David Finlay. David introduces himself and talks about why he decided to join DNA and the wonderful world of recruitment! 1.What were you doing before DNA? Before joining the DNA team, I ran my own business - it was an onsite talent consultancy (RPO) ... read more
- Why should you consider a remote working role?
- Here at DNA, many of our staff working from home, for instance Natasha Stark operates from Amsterdam and Leila Denison Pender works in Ealing Broadway. We also have Sarah Wallace and Jo Wallace who are remote workers in North Hertfordshire. Therefore, we understand the importance of flexible and ... read more
- DNA Recruit Celebrates 10 Years of Business
- This year DNA celebrates 10 years of business in the marketing recruitment industry. Although the journey has not been all plain sailing, we have overcome some great challenges and we are happy to say that we have come out on top! We have created long lasting partnerships with both clients and ca... read more