Vice President or Director, with a strong Content, PR and Communications grounding needed to join this New York agency. The creative agency is fully integrated with a focus on Finance, Technology and Professional Services.
The Vice President
* 7 + years agency experience, should already be at minimum of Account Director level
* FS, Technology, Professional Services sectors
* Exceptional client management, strategic capabilities, able to add real value to their clients
* Commercially astute and experience of working on global brands
* PR, Media and Content background
* B2B experience beneficial
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Ability to work with Senior Stakeholders
* Develop strategic plans to ensure business growth across all clients
* Demonstrate thought leadership in all interactions with clients
* Develop brilliant and effective digital and marketing services strategies
* Manage and inspire the team around you - do brilliant work both internally and externally
* Identification of new opportunities and business development.
If you're an experienced Account Director or VP, please get in contact!
New York, USA
Salary: US$130000 - US$150000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: £28000 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £65000.00 per annum + benefits
City of London, London
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional benefits