INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Events And Experiential
Venue Event Operations Manager-11193
Salary: £40K - £45K + Excellent benefits, overtime & TOIL
Are you an experienced Venue Event Operations Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and contribute to the success of a renowned large scale events venue? DNA Recruit are currently partnered with leading events venue, recognised for hosting over a vast range of events annually from top global brands and organisations.
In this role, you will oversee the planning of a diverse portfolio of events, collaborating with clients from initial handover to post-event debrief. Your responsibilities will include advising clients on operational and logistical policies, scheduling operations meetings, and managing internal stakeholders to ensure seamless event execution.
- Concurrent planning for events with varying levels of responsibility.
- Partnership with clients from handover to post-event, providing consultation throughout the planning process.
- Advising clients on operational and logistical policies for successful event execution.
- Coordination with service partners and suppliers to enhance client requirements.
- Internal stakeholder management to align operations, facilities, and service partners with the event calendar.
- Account management of suppliers, compliance with venue policies, and documentation review.
- On-site event delivery and collaboration with freelance Duty Operations team.
- Liaison with Venue Operations/Facilities team for timely maintenance and repairs.
- Collaboration with Finance Team for post-event commercial closure and reconciliation.
- Obtaining client feedback after each event.
Is it you?
- Minimum three years' experience in event operations and logistics.
- Experience of working in a variety of venues and in particular large scale venues, would be ideal
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to be resilient and “unflappable”
- Ability to work under pressure and manage concurrent projects.
- Strong organisational, planning, and project management skills.
- Commercially aware, client-focused, and proficient in Microsoft Office.
This office-based role offers the option of one day per week working from home, subject to business needs.
We are seeking candidates who embody qualities such as active listening, adaptability, collaboration, and a solution-focused mindset. If you are a motivated, positive, and strategic thinker with strong analytical and team-player skills, we want to hear from you!
Take the next step in your career and join a team that values commitment, collaboration, and excellence in delivering outstanding events. Apply now!
All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. At DNA we aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful - best regards the DNA team.
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.