INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
Events And Experiential
Technical Media Delivery Manager - 11140
Salary: £40-£45K + bonus
DNA Recruit is collaborating with a world leading events venue who deliver hundreds of events annually working collaboratively to provide their clients and visitors an outstanding experience and customer journey.
Our client is currently in search of an adept and experienced Technical Media Delivery Manager with expertise in diverse printing and production techniques and a profound understanding of the technical facets of media production.
In this role, you will lead the oversight of installation processes across various media sites, handle maintenance tasks for fixed print locations, and promote seamless collaboration among media operations and other relevant departments.
Proficiency in rigging, operational departments, and software applications like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are needed for excelling in this role.
- Leverage deep knowledge of printing and production methods for technical excellence in media production.
- Oversee diverse media site installations, applying expertise in methods and technical details.
- Manage maintenance of fixed print sites, ensuring optimal functionality and appearance.
- Maintain IPAF/Forklift certifications and provide equipment handling guidance.
- Lead installation crews, coordinating tasks with external partners.
- Foster collaboration between media operations and operational departments for process efficiency.
- Generate detailed drawings for client approval of customized and fixed media sites.
- Establish effective communication channels with Event Managers to address operational constraints.
- Manage inventory, maintenance scheduling, and supply procurement.
- Develop client relationships to create event schedules based on customer needs.
- Manage all media requirements, serving as the main sales contact for event signage.
- Efficiently lead client meetings and ensure timely completion of action points.
- Ensure installations meet specifications and satisfy clients through visual inspections.
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and implement best practices in media production and installation.
Do you have extensive knowledge of printing, production methods, and technical aspects of media production with a proficiency in installation techniques and a strong understanding of installation-related technicalities? You will need to be certified in IPAF/Forklift operation, with a focus on safety protocols and equipment handling with proven experience in managing installation crews and external partners. A comprehensive understanding of rigging and various operational departments within the media industry.
If this is you, please click on the link and apply today, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: GK11140
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.