Strategy Director - Advertising Agency - London
Strategy Director needed for one of London's leading Advertising agencies. This London agency has gone through somewhat a revolution in recent times - first class management team, successful new business wins and an already impressive set of local and global clients.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and working with the CSO, you'll be leading a major UK account, as well as. They are looking for an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking Strategy Director from a first-class agency background with a real strength for leading pitches
* The successful candidate will have extensive experience of leading teams and inspiring strategists as well as the Creative and Client teams.
* At least 8 years creative agency experience - advertising agency and digital agency mix most desired. They are one of the most prestigious names in Advertising.
* Thought leader - able to simplify the most complex of briefs; distil insights; connect on trends both inside and out of the creative industry.
* Collaborator - the agency works as a team rather than in silos, so you must be used to working in a modern and agile way of working.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Effectiveness - seeking the best possible insights to influence the best creative ideas, regardless of channel.
* Business development - looking to lead on local and global pitches to keep impact behind new business.
* PR - be an ambassador for the agency internally and externally, to demonstrate a centre of excellence in Though Leadership
If you're a Senior Planner looking for that next step or an existing Strategy Director working at a leading Ad agency, please send me your details or drop me a note in the strictest of confidence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
South Korea, South Korea
Salary: £175000.00 - £190000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits & relocation
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
South West England, England
Salary: £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car allowance and benefits
Salary: Up to £150000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits