An award winning Global Activation agency is looking for a Strategic Shopper Planner to join one of their global offices in Paris.
Our client has over 50 offices globally and they develop highly compelling marketing programs. They connect people with brands at precisely the right times, in the right places, and right ways, resulting in making a measurable difference to their client's business.
Our client is looking for a Strategic Shopper Planner to join their Paris office to work on a large global FMCG Brand. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global team with a track record of new business success and an enviable list of international and local clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a global wide account which is hugely responsible for our client's business.
- Someone with huge shopper experience and a strong understanding of digital / omni channel and ecommerce marketing;
- Provide shopper planning consultancy on a wide range of international and some domestic clients, building relationships of respect and trust;
- Lead senior client relationships within global and regional customer, trade and shopper marketing teams;
- Develop thought leadership that is globally relevant, both internally, throughout the agency and to external audiences;
- Be a core member of their regional and global community, involved in product and service development and playing an active role globally;
- Leadership in digital innovation as it applies to shopper marketing.
Is it you?
The successful candidate must have at least 5-7 years experience, and be highly organised with a strong mature personality and team leadership management skills. You must be able to interact with diverse personalities across all disciplines and cultural groups across the agency.
- Ideally a senior planner with significant Strategic Shopper experience to lead this large Global FMCG Brand team;
- Based in Paris & to start by 1 July, but not essential;
- English speaking but French a plus;
- Entrepreneurial, big thinker, strategic mindset, relationship builder, collaborative, self-starter but team player;
- Huge shopper and digital experience.
Salary: £70-90K plus bonus/benefit /relocation package (EU85K)
Role is based in Paris.
Want to know more? Send us your CV by clicking "apply" below. Ali looks forward to hearing from you.
- Job Title:
- Strategic Shopper Planner - Award Winning Global Agency - Paris
- Contract type:
- Shopper Planner
- Paris, Île-de-France
- £66308.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus/benefits/relocation package
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: