A Staffing Manager/booker is needed to join an independent, integrated, multi-disciplined communications agency with over 25 years' experience delivering award winning brand experience and events for over 10 years.
This role is integral to the day to day running and delivery of the experiential team, it is important that only strong, confident, knowledgeable and adaptable candidates apply.
The purpose of this role is to provide "hands on" staffing & logistical direction, management and leadership staffing. The aim is to take responsibility and ensure a continuance in excellence across event project planning, delivery and evaluation across all clients' campaigns.
To provide superior staffing by:
1. Becoming a brand protector
2. Provide a confident and knowledgeable attitude when advising account teams on staffing elements, always thinking outside the box in your approach and process to staffing, logistics, reporting and training.
3. Complete the day to day management of booking staff, sending confirmations, updating database systems, organising transport and logistics, writing training manuals, delivering training and recruitment, communicate and update the wider team on progress or changes to list a few requirements.
4. Take an active interest in the wider campaign to gain a better understanding of client and account objectives, production, consumer journey, venue restrictions and the like that may directly affect the delivery of the campaign through the staffing element.
5. Be commercially aware and work with the Experiential Team to add to the profitability of the agency through efficient & effective management of staffing account budgets.
6. Offer financial management via monthly tracking and recording, with final reconciliations submitted in a timely manner.
7. Offer inspiration and leadership by way of an integrated approach to cross agency work, keeping the campaign team motivated and ensuring that all milestones are achieved in a timely manner and communicated correctly.
8. You are responsible for your direct reports feeling empowered to make suggestions, ask questions and use their own initiative by creating an environment that is trusting, secure and inspiring.
9. Drive new business opportunities with existing clients and new relations, always considering wider business development.
10. Deliver excellence through hands on attention to detail, daily and weekly management of workflow within your team and direct responsibility of campaigns.
11. Fulfilling other responsibilities as assigned.
Specification & Skills
An individual who:
1. Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2. Is an excellent team worker and leader
3. Possesses outstanding presentation skills
4. Inspires and motivates the team and co workers
5. Has strong time management, organisation and multi-tasking skills
6. Good financial acumen and commerciality
Internal & External Communications:
This person will have frequent contact with:
- The Experiential Account Directors and Managers and wider experiential team to ensure effective communication within the department
- Account teams, to devise the experiential and staffing direction based on briefs and understanding of the client
- Senior executives, to gain buy in, resolve issues and improve processes and procedures
- HR, to ensure HR processes followed within the team and to support staff development
- Finance, to ensure all internal processes are adhered to.
Please apply immediately if interested and you have the right to work in the UK.
City of London, London
Salary: £42000 - £47000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Salary: £50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salary: £150000.00 - £160000.00 per annum + benefits