An experienced Staffing Account Director is needed to join this full service experiential and in-store marketing agency, delivering everything from creative strategy right through to brand activation.
The agency delivers 3 types of services:
- Experiential campaigns
- In-store & product demonstration programmes
- Brand ambassadors: promotional & demonstration Staff
Background to the role:
Since 2001, the agency has worked with this global Tobacco brand's Event and Marketing team, delivering thousands of activity days in some of London's best known clubs and bars, and providing people for some of the UK's most prestigious events and festivals.
With the launch of alternative tobacco products, the client is investing in a wide variety of activations across a number of high profile environments to ensure that this global brand is established in the UK with the first-class brand representation they expect.
This role requires a competent staffing expert who has a proven track record building successful teams in the field, and who lives and breathes the people leadership elements required for this type of face to face activation programme. A strategic director who can not only create and deliver effective recruitment, training, engagement and development plans, but who can manage the day to day and head office team, alongside creating industry leading, pro-active ideas to improve the programme and drive client retention and growth.
- Client management:
- Regularly updating and sharing schedules
- Fast moving project so need to be quick to act on requests and keep on top of workload
- Weekly status meetings with client
- POC at weekend for clients to notify of any changes/updates (on rotation)
- Providing feedback to clients about the activity and effectiveness
- Ensuring targets are met on each activity
- Agency management:
- Ensuring all agencies are aligned especially when it comes to an event and working with agency partners (PR/Sponsorship & event management) e.g. Names on guestlist, uniform, stock
- Team management:
- Line management of up to 3 heads, including staffing manager, recruitment exec, ops manager
- Overseeing work flow and ensuring streamlined communication due to regular changes from the client
- Staffing management - overseeing staffing manager:
- Bookings and ensuring enough no gaps / 100% compliance
- Overseeing and reviewing staff interaction in the field, exceeding targets for sign up rates
- Ensuring payroll and expenses are completed accurately on a weekly basis
- Ensuring briefs are accurate and issued on time
- Managing any changes to timings and making sure this is communicated to the team
- Ensuring teams are target driven with number of leads
- Operations & logistics - overseeing ops manager to ensure:
- Stock is ordered and reconciled each week
- All team members have the right uniform and the right equipment, at the right time, in the right place
- iPads tracked and relevant information on the them
- Ensuring new systems are in place and being utilised to track stock/kit
- Regular and accurate stock taking, ensuring no variances.
- Management of sales stock
- Recruitment & training:
- Overseeing recruitment exec and ensuring suitable people are recruited who are a right fit for the role
- Attending training sessions & castings with the client
- Leading a development programme to evolve and improve training process and materials, implementing alongside client.
- Arranging refresher training when required
- Continuously training the teams on iRefer and feeding back any issues with the client
- Performance management of field team
- Strategic Planning
- Driving forward all suggested changes to staffing plans e.g. Improving retention, training etc
- Conceiving, developing and delivering experiential opportunities to client
- Looking for new opportunities and venues/locations where the brand can operate
- Driving expansion of LAMPS nationwide and independent retail
- Management of all elements of financial planning and execution to ensure timely and accurate billing to client on weekly basis
- Delivery of revenue and profit to agreed targets
- A staffing expert and an industry leader in the field
- Proven track record in building and managing successful field based teams
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders and deadlines in a complex environment
- Highly organised and efficient operator
- Self-Motivated and quick thinking
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate as the agency is going through a period of growth.
If this role sounds like the right fit, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter