Do you have experience in digital and social marketing? Are you interested in how brands impact consumers in social channels?
One of London's most awarded independent creative networks is looking for a Social Insights Manager to join their busy planning team. Their approach is centered around human behaviour and how to create more meaningful customer journeys. They have an impressive mix of tech, FMCG and drinks brands.
Reporting into the Senior Social Strategist this role plays a critical part in the social media vision for the agency developing insight-driven brand communication plans across owned, earned and paid channels. You'll be supporting on social audience insight, channel strategy and social innovation, managing social reporting across clients and campaigns; auditing and analysing performance to inform social strategy development, future briefs and creative content.
Some of the day to day responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the development of strategies
* Input into social brainstorms
* Social Media Audits
* Use social monitoring tools to analyse social conversations
* Advise on best strategic use of social communications to achieve desired objectives
* Lead and develop performance reports on client and competitor activity within social channels
* Managing the social insight calendar
* Write compelling social briefs
* Lead internal teams to create powerful social media experiences
* Managing and overseeing the agency social media social strategy
Here's what they're looking for:
* 1 - 2 years' experience in digital / social marketing
* Be familiar with core digital marketing channels, including SEO, Display Advertising and CRM
* Have previous experience in cross-channel and through the line campaigns
* Have a good analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
* Be naturally proactive, with a strong drive for action and ability to get things done
* Keeps up with latest digital trends
* Have strong interests in how media affects consumer behaviour
* Highly organised and good timekeeper
* Good data analytical skills with ability to extract meaningful insights
* Excellent attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to get a foot on the planning ladder with a fun and down to earth agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
City of London, London
Salary: £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
Salary: Up to £65000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: £30000 - £39000 per annum + Additional benefits
City of London, London
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits