SEO Manager required to join a global content tech agency in Central London.
This agency produces premium content for clients in the FMCG, Tech and Telcos sectors. They help brands create effective content through an end-to-end service, from audits and strategy, through to creation, publishing, and distribution.
- Research , devise and manage unique SEO strategies for a range of clients in a host of industries
- Manage all aspects of the agency's SEO offering, including on-site techniques, link building, blogging, content marketing, online PR, technical SEO - crawl errors, data mark up, xml sitemaps etc
- Carry out SEO reviews for key clients, focusing on both on-page and off-page SEO - deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations
- Work with the Content Manager and CCOs to devise an effective digital strategy which works across a range of platforms
- Work with the Business Development team to devise effective SEO pitches to potential clients
- Work with your team of SEO Executives and use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports to clients on a monthly basis
And as they grow:
- Recruit and build a team of SEO Executives to monitor clients' backlink profiles and take action as necessary to protect against algorithmic penalties
- Co-ordinate with the PPC manager to ensure effective keyword targeting and landing page structure
- At least three years' experience within the SEO industry
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment - highly desirable
- Preferably educated to degree-level
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords
- Strong team management skills
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms
Please only apply if you've got the right to work in the UK.