With a series of awards behind them, this experience and shopper agency works with some of the largest brands in the UK. They are now looking for a Senior Planner to join them on the next stage of their journey - with a strong pitch win rate they need an established team player who'll take control, grow and shape the planning department.
Day to day:
Reporting into the Business Director, you'll be looking after a range of key accounts, leading the strategic thinking that commercially solves the business problem, you'll work closely with creative and account handling to make sure creative is on brief. Leading across shopper, experiential pitches and business development you'll be the authority on client business, category, trends, customers and competitors.
Who you are:
* An experienced Shopper, experiential and BTL Strategist
* Be the authority on client business, category, trends, customers and competitors
* Someone ready to shape and grow a department
* Strong client facing and presentation skills
* Uncovering killer insights and delivering inspirational creative briefs.
* Opinionated, but flexible enough to take on board challenges and influential arguments
* Passionate, dedicated and inspiring
Got the above and interested in finding out more? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary: £450.00 - £550.00 per day
Salary: £120000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £75000.00 - £90000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits