A seasoned Senior Staffing Manager is needed to join this award winning experiential agency in the heart of London.
This is a Global Brand Experience Agency. It was set up in 2005 and now has around 40 employees and won over 50 industry awards. In 2018, they were included in Campaign's list of '50 Best Places to Work'. This is a full-service agency, offering everything from strategy through to evaluation. They have in house specialist teams across Staffing, Production, Planning, Research, and Creative.
Their clients include some global brands in FMCG, Alcohol, Utilities, Publishing etc.
- Support Staffing Director in the overall management of the team/ department
- Deputise for the Staffing Director e.g. oversee and sign off monthly payroll
- Management of staffing for key agency accounts
- Oversee and manage specific or allocated team workload
- A dedicated staffing contact for staffing only clients
- Work with AD in representing Staff to clients in pitches & campaign meetings
- Work with Account Management team to ensure all team activities are staffed as briefed & attendance levels remain high across the board
- Key contact for Account Management team - intercepting key briefs and disseminating amongst team
- Ensure all staffed campaigns meet statutory legal requirements
- Development of direct reports within team and direct involvement in appraisal process
- Oversee junior staff in their management of daily duties - to include status on job bookings, payroll, timely provision of accruals and actual etc
- Provision of estimated and actual staff costs in-line with budgets provided
- Maintain profitability of accounts through staffing - actively working to maximise income on staffing budgets, and setting an example, to the rest of the team on financials
Development of People Proposition:
- Oversee Staff new business initiatives, working closely alongside the Staffing Director
- Strive for the continuous improvement of processes, staff calibre, service provided (via staff)
- Quality control across all staffing elements e.g. debriefs with A/Ms
- Monitor staff performance out in the field, core staff appraisals, database cleansing
- Build the Real People profile through authenticity, blogs
- On day to day, dept. and agency responsibilities - Staffing Director
Essential Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years within a staffing department that is part of an experiential agency, at a minimum staffing manager level for at least 2-3 of these years
- Ability to reflect the Agency values in attitude and behaviour to colleagues and others
- Excellent budgeting skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to foresee issues and suggest solutions before problems arise
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast- paced environment
- Trustworthy, reliable, confident and mature in dealings with clients, staff and team issues
- Enthusiastic and motivating, demonstrating the ability to drive team and projects forward, deputising for the Staffing Director when required
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter