INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Events And Experiential
Senior Project Manager - 11040
Location: Central London (2 days office, 3 days WFH per week)
Annual Bonus: Performance-based
Are you ready to create some magic within the world of exhibition design & build? DNA Recruit are searching for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our clients innovative and energetic team. Our client is a creative design & build agency who are a dynamic player in the exhibition and experiential design & build landscape, and they would love to welcome you to their close knit team! If you're a forward-thinking individual who thrives on challenges and values a work-life balance, we want to hear from you.
Your Role as Senior Projects Manager:
As a Senior Projects Manager, you'll take on the responsibility of overseeing individual client projects, showcasing your creativity and organisational prowess. This role offers flexibility, allowing you to split your time between their vibrant Central London office and your remote workspace. You'll also be a key part of on-site projects and there will be travel opportunities, both in the UK and abroad. Don't worry about occasional weekend work – they’ve got that covered with days off in lieu. Exhibition stand Project Management experience is a must, especially within an agency or design and build company.
They are more than just a creative design and build company – they're storytellers. Their passion for creativity runs through their veins, as evidenced by the engaging concepts they craft for their diverse clientele. They specialise in creating unforgettable brand experiences, guiding their clients through a seamless journey from concept to project delivery. With their own in-house build division and trusted partners, their projects span the globe!
- You’ll need to be a seasoned Senior Project Manager with impeccable organisational skills. An innovative thinker and proven Project Management champion. Comfortable in client-facing roles and adaptable to dynamic environments. You’ll be design-savvy with an appreciation for 3D and 2D design concepts. Adept at building relationships and excellent interpersonal skills. A detail-oriented, efficient multitasker, and self-driven achiever.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, and eager for personal development
- Proficient in IT tools (Trello, Word & Excel)
- Strong written English and numerical aptitude
- Flexibility to accommodate peak work hours for customer needs
- Industry expertise is essential, and your passion for learning, developing, and sharing knowledge is pivotal. We are unlikely to consider candidates without industry knowledge, unless there's a compelling reason to convince us otherwise.
- A trendy office nestled in Central London
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus package, including a December bonus and festive holiday
- Hybrid work model with office days for enhanced collaboration
- Enjoy "weekly treats" & monthly socials with the team
- Comprehensive benefits package, including pension, wage increases, and tech perks
- Opportunities for both domestic and international travel
- Immerse yourself in an innovative, sociable, and motivated company culture
- Engaging activities like "beer brainstorming," exciting social events, and friendly pool tournaments
If you're ready to dive into a role that merges creativity, innovation, and a supportive team, don't wait – apply now to seize this incredible opportunity with our client!
Job Reference: GK11040
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.