Senior Planner / Planning Director - Brand - West London
Senior Brand Planner for an integrated agency, concentrating on Brand and Brand Positioning. Sitting outside the hustle and bustle of central London, they are the ideal option for those that are looking for a change away from the commute into town. The role will suit a 'traditional' brand planner coming from a Branding, Management Consultancy or Advertising Agency background.
* The successful candidate will have extensive and proven experience as a brand planner and strategist
* Must have excellent grounding in traditional brand planning, ideally from a Brand/Design agency background
* At least 8 years agency-side experience as a planner or strategist
* Experience working across a variety of sectors, from Technology to Retail, Auto and Services
* Naturally inquisitive and brilliant thinker
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Work with the rest of the senior management team to effectively build long term strategic thinking for the brands you are working across
* Work alongside Communications and Activation team to develop deeper insights
* Impact thought leadership across the business and with
If you're Senior Planner with a background in Brand, Design or Advertising, or perhaps a Planning Director looking for a four-day week and flexibility, please send me your details or drop me a note in the strictest of confidence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. The preferred candidate will be based in West or North-West of London.
Salary: £120000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
South Korea, South Korea
Salary: £175000.00 - £190000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits & relocation
Salary: £450.00 - £550.00 per day