Associate Director - Strategy & Planning
A well respected Customer Engagement agency is looking for a Senior Planner to join their busy planning team. If you love working on food and tech brands, can multi-task and have a track record in E/CRM then this might be the role for you.
Supporting the Planning Director and Head of Planning, you'll be working with a range of high profile brands across retail,charity,media tech and finance. You'll be the day-to-day Senior Planner for comms, insight generation, proposition development, workshop sessions, client meetings, creative briefs, presentation, analysis and new business.
* Solid E/CRM: digital and offline expert
* 3 years agency experience
* Experience in research and insight generation
* Commercially awareness
* Ability to write outstanding creative briefs
* Proven track record in delivering polished presentations
* Experience leading internal meetings
* Strong creative evaluation skills
* Delivering clear and logical comms plans
* Running workshop sessions
This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level and be part of a rapidly growing award winning CRM agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000 per annum
City of London, London
Salary: £55000.00 per annum + benefits