INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Are you a Senior New Business and Marketing Manager seeking an exciting opportunity to make your mark in the world of creativity and brand building? Look no further!
DNA Recruit is working with a creative agency with an impressive 28-year heritage and an unwavering entrepreneurial spirit. They believe in thinking BIG despite their modest size, and they've left their mark on some iconic brands which we can tell you about when we have a chat. They really take pride in their people-driven culture.
As they are continuously experiencing significant growth, they're expanding their New Business & Marketing team to match the increasing demand. They're in search of a dynamic and skilled Senior New Business and Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in driving the execution of their marketing and new business strategies.
Reporting to the Head of New Business and working within a team of 4, which includes a New Business & Marketing Manager, you'll take charge of day-to-day marketing and new business operations. This role offers the opportunity to lead a team of your own as the agency's growth continues.
- Develop and execute the agency's New Business & Marketing strategy, ensuring its successful delivery.
- Lead end-to-end project management of pitches and develop top-notch credentials and pitch materials.
- Conduct research on industries, clients, and prospects, including competitor analysis.
- Drive outreach strategy and identify key targets for business development.
- Manage and maintain the new business contact database.
- Contribute to thought leadership initiatives and manage content creation for social media platforms, with a focus on Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Create and manage paid campaigns, showcasing agency's unique personality and tone of voice.
- Produce press materials, marketing assets, and external newsletters.
- Assist in organizing and hosting agency events, as well as partner events.
- Maintain industry calendars, track awards, and compile cyclical reports.
- Build and manage a library of case studies.
- Oversee website content management.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for creativity.
- Exceptional writing skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in copywriting, social media management, and paid social campaigns.
- Proven track record in developing marketing materials, awards papers, and pitch documents.
- Strong project management skills, particularly in managing pitches and organizing events.
- Proficiency in data collation and reporting for new business purposes.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of seniority.
- Initiative, enthusiasm, and a strong sense of ownership.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and content creation strategies.
Salary: up to £55k
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: AW 10985
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.