INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
Buckinghamshire, Buckinghamshire, South East, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Events And Experiential
Senior Marketing Manager – Brand Experience - Buckinghamshire/Remote
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for crafting unforgettable events & brand experiences? Are you ready to lead a talented marketing team towards global success? We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to shape and execute our clients cutting-edge marketing strategies, driving the agency's growth and success.
DNA Recruit are working exclusively with a renowned brand experience agency creating meaningful experiences globally. The agency is on an exciting growth trajectory, making this the perfect time to join their team in a pivotal role.
The Senior Marketing Manager, will be at the forefront of their marketing efforts, reporting to the Business Development Director and managing a talented Marketing Executive. You will be the driving force behind their marketing strategy, leading campaigns, and guiding the team towards global success. Your responsibilities will include:
- Crafting and implementing creative marketing strategies aligned with the agency’s vision and brand positioning.
- Managing lead generation campaigns, ensuring a steady flow of new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with the Growth team to identify expansion opportunities and designing impactful campaigns.
- Overseeing marketing communications, including case studies, press releases, and more, while ensuring brand consistency.
- Owning and optimizing CRM database and email campaigns to effectively engage agency’s target audience.
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities, presenting insightful reports to senior management.
- Managing the marketing budget and allocating resources for optimal ROI.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, sharing your expertise, and mentoring the wider agency team.
Skills We're Looking For:
- Strong leadership skills and self-motivation to drive results.
- Analytical mindset and strategic thinking to shape impactful marketing strategies.
- Financial acumen, including budgeting and resource allocation.
- Exceptional copywriting skills to deliver compelling messaging.
- Multitasking ability to manage diverse marketing campaigns effectively.
- Proficiency with marketing platforms and tools, including HubSpot.
- Proficiency with marketing technology and social media solutions.
What You'll Bring: With your passion for marketing innovation and your ability to connect marketing efforts to sales results, you'll quickly become the brand guardian for the agency. Your attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and excellent communication abilities will ensure your success in guiding the team and shaping their marketing efforts.
Why Apply: As a pivotal member of the team, you'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on this agency's growth journey. You'll collaborate with industry leaders, work on exciting campaigns, and contribute to their legacy of creating exceptional brand experiences. Your expertise will shape our future strategies and inspire the team to new heights.
If you're ready to elevate your career and be part of an innovative, fast-growing agency, apply now to be considered for this Senior Marketing Manager opportunity.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.