INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£60000 - £80000 per annum
Senior Digital Strategist-11047
Are you a Digital Strategist who thrives on driving impactful digital and social strategies? Do you have a passion for creating engaging content that resonates with audiences? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
DNA Recruit is working with a leading creative agency that boasts an entrepreneurial creative environment that's ideal for self-starters. They value individuals who can uncover hidden potential and seize missed opportunities, and they believe in generating ideas that transcend client briefs. As a rapidly growing agency, they're witnessing an increased demand for social and digitally-driven projects from both existing and new clients. They're on a mission to bolster their strategy and digital/social capabilities, and they're searching for an exceptional strategist to join their ranks.
- Craft high-level digital and social strategies that drive results.
- Develop and implement content and campaign strategies across various digital touchpoints.
- Lead content planning from strategy conception through execution.
- Engage closely with clients to address comments, inquiries, and opportunities within the content landscape.
- Collaborate with media agencies to measure and analyze campaign success.
- Shape best practices and create outstanding content and social toolkits.
- Share your digital, social, and content expertise with the team, offering guidance and innovative ideas.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in originating, managing, and delivering digital, content, and social projects.
- Proven ability to devise impactful content campaigns and toolkits.
- Knowledge of digital specialisms such as SEO, PPC, and eCommerce.
- Confidence in client interactions and presentation skills.
- Comfort with data analysis and reporting, including tools like Facebook Insights and Google Analytics.
- Strong writing skills, from creative briefs to trend reports and persuasive presentations.
- Comprehensive understanding of research and insight gathering methods.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a busy workload.
- Stay updated on the latest social developments and their connection to the consumer experience.
- Ideally, experience leading strategy for FMCG/CPG accounts in the social realm.
- Approximately 3-4+ years of experience in top creative/social/digital agencies.
Salary: up to £80k
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and a working-life balance one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Job Ref: AW 10985
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.