A small creative agency are looking for a CRM Strategist to join the team. The agency collaborate to deliver fully integrated work and do not sit in silos. They pride themselves on their ability to engage with and understand their target audience in innovative and exciting ways.
The Day to Day:-
* Lead the shift from customer relationship management to customer managed relationship strategies
* Managing a collaborative relationship with clients consulting and generate channel neutral powerful customer experience journeys
* Develop end to end customer journey's and relationship marketing strategies
* Writing and managing CMR strategies for the agency and clients
* Working with clients, data planners and marketing managers to create detailed campaign plans
* Collaborating with digital platform and social media experts
* Leading projects Globally
* Competitor analysis and market reviews (hands on)
* Assist in setting and delivering against key KPI
* Facilitating client planning workshops, planning programmes and creative workshops
The candidate profile:-
* A bold and outgoing strategic thinker
* Experience in personalising and segmenting the audience's journey across multiple channels
* 5+ years' experience in CRM including planning
* Experience in retention direct and referral programmes
* Experience of CRM in a digital world
* Strong understanding database marketing with ability to clearly translate results
* Proven experience in development of data segmentation models
* Proven experience of delivering multi-channel strategies, whilst measuring the impact of your strategies against defined KPIs
* Ideally a basic understanding of SAP CRM Platforms Additional Responsibilities Committing to, leading and participating in company cultural initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for a talented CRM Planner to join a well-respected agency, if you enjoy building client relationships and customer journey planning.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £25000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Salary: £150000.00 - £160000.00 per annum + benefits