A well regarded retail and branding agency is looking for a talented Senior Creative Strategist to join a successful creative, digital and strategy team. You'll be working on well-known UK and global high street retailers as well as taking responsibility for strategy on the agency itself.
Who you'll need to be:
* Solid Strategist with 3 years plus in brand, retail and design;
* Experience in qualitative and quantitative intelligence;
* Be able to identify connections between projects, trends, emerging issues;
* Great with clients - able to communicate ideas;
* An expert in defining and developing a leading customer experience;
* A guru in consumer behaviour;
* A collaborator.
Here's a taste of what you'll do in the day to day:
* Work to define the brand, customer and sector insight to help develop the strategy;
* Implement research to aid in the consumer insights gathering & strategic process;
* Utilise sector research & influences to define future direction and opportunities for the brand;
* Define the principles of the vision, experience ideas and design language;
* Facilitate client workshops customer journey & brainstorming sessions.
Think you're the person for the job? Contact Lisa by hitting the apply button below explaining why you've got what it takes, or email email@example.com
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.