Dynamic New Alliances was founded in 2008 by Ali Wallace and continues to work with some of the best talent across the Marketing and Advertising spectrum. We're a recruitment, search and career consultancy rolled into one, working with a broad range of bespoke and network agencies as well as leading brands.
We cover Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Creative, Marketing and Technology.
Within these divisions, we work on everything from UX to Production, from Creative Teams to Project Management, from Marketing Managers to Managing Directors. Permanent, Fixed Term contracts, Freelance, Retained Search and M&A Consultancy are all services provided at DNA.
With a base in Central London and more locations on the horizon, we have a truly international remit and work with clients across the UK, Europe, Africa, Australasia and the US.
Creative is a massive growth area for the DNA business. We have a strong heritage in this space for senior appointments and executive hires, but are looking to expand the remit from junior to senior talent, working on both the agency and client side.
There is opportunity in the Creative division across a number of different areas. With existing relationships in place there is a chance to work on permanent, or running a dual desk.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with existing experience across Creative or Design to work on a defined portfolio of clients.
Is it you?
We look for experienced recruiters and consultants
This will be a fast paced and challenging role, so we're looking for someone who can really hit the ground running.
Ideally, you will have:
* At least 2-3 years' Creative or Design recruitment experience; 360 recruitment or targeted headhunting background.
* A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship.
* Strong organisational skills; database management (Bullhorn experience beneficial, but not crucial)
* Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent.
* Ability to work both on permanent and freelance briefs would be a plus.
* Commercial and entrepreneurial by nature.
A flavour of what we offer:
* Flexibility in working - you won't be chained to a desk here.
* Strong basic salary and excellent commission scheme.
* WeWork membership and benefits - coffee and beer on tap, Monday breakfasts, breakout areas, showers, bicycle storage and a whole lot more.
* 25 Days holiday - and your Birthday off!
* Company mobile phone
Salary: £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + benfits
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits