INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Automation Test Engineer-11051
DNA Recruit is collaborating with an esteemed online publisher recognised for its excellence, seeking an accomplished Senior Automation Test Engineer to become a part of their dynamic team.
As the Senior Automation Test Engineer, your pivotal role involves developing automation tests for both new and existing products, addressing bugs and unreliable tests, enhancing the performance of the automation suite, and aligning code with the latest standards.
- Proven track record as an Automation Test Engineer, with a specialised focus on Cypress and Playwright.
- Familiarity with diverse test automation frameworks and methodologies.
- Sound comprehension of software testing principles, techniques, and best practices.
- Experience in web application testing.
- Proficiency with CI/CD pipelines and version control systems.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum development environments.
- Familiarity with Agile management tools.
- Effective collaboration with product teams to ensure efficient defect communication and resolution.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Proficiency in utilising test management tools.
- Adeptness in API Testing.
- Competence in performance, load, and stress testing.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaborative abilities.
- Familiarity with Geo Location Testing.
- Experience within the Media Company domain.
- Exposure to subscription and CRM tools.
- Familiarity with ads testing.
- Certification to Foundation ISTQB level.
Possessing a proactive and motivated attitude, thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative setting.
Proficient in swift and efficient analysis, debugging, and diagnosis of code-related issues.
Skilful in generating diverse types of automation and regression test packs.
Comfortable operating within a scrum team, contributing to the definition of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) scenarios.
Capable of crafting automation tests for both functional and non-functional aspects of new features.
Strong communication and collaborative skills.
If you resonate with the above description and are enthusiastic about being part of an engineering team that consistently collaborates to deliver innovative features through best practices and meticulously crafted, future-proof code, all while prioritising performance and reliability, we encourage you to apply without delay!
Job reference: SP11051
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.