Senior Account Manager - Promotions agency - London
Looking for retail experts with loyalty campain experience. Want to work for the best agency in the field?
- Responsible for the management of key client projects working alongside the rest of the Client Service team to deliver excellent management of campaigns.
- You will be a skilled project manager and within this role and have the ability to be a strategic thinker.
- You will be main point of contact on your projects and the successful candidate will have previous experience managing Loyalty campaigns.
- Your leadership skills and ability to multi task within and across clients will begin to develop in this role. As a member of the team you will be involved in helping UK Client Service team work efficiently, deliver excellence proactively look for ways to help improve overall client service delivery.
- You will have an eye for detail - you will take responsibility for ensuring that all work you are delivering is free from errors and produced to the highest standard. You will help ensure the team around you also delivers this level of attention to detail.
- You will learn to demonstrate you can add value to your client as you start to input into their strategic needs and we will encourage you to own and develop particular pieces of business.
- You will look to build relationships with clients and across the world of the agency
- You will be financially savvy and in control in all matters relating to income generation and spend on your projects.
This role needs passionate creative thinkers with lots of suggestions.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Promotions agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesShopper / Brand Activation
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Richard Fallowfield
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired