Do you want to be part of an agency team inside one of the biggest brands in the world? This is a fantastic client side opportunity that could mean you get that much needed client side experience.
This is an incredible opportunity to work client side at an in-house agency at one of the most well known brands in the world.
This is really a fast track to working directly with the client and getting some incredible experience working with this household name.
The core of your work will include:
- Ensuring that the client experience is as positive as possible. Encouraging a positive, proactive solution-first attitude, with clear communication in person, supported by documentation in email.
- Responsible for Brand guardianship on their projects within the team.
- Looks to constructively challenge the client, and will proactively work with project teams to present any added-value solutions.
- Negotiate to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of your team members, where needed.
- Keeps up to date with industry news, agency case studies and innovations that the clients can learn from.
- Ensures they understand how to report and manage operational income for their projects in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manages their operational income report for their projects and sends this to the ACTL/ CTL.
- Accountable for timely billing and obtainment of client confirmation deliveries on their projects.
- Escalates any queries concerning invoicing, or estimates provided by the Studio on their projects to the ACTL/ CTL and CSM.
- Works with project managers or producers to develop bespoke estimate requests, and sends these to the ACTL/ CTL procurement benchmarking. If there are changes requested by procurement, ensures that these are actioned within the project team.
New business development and pipeline activity
- Identifies new business opportunities through relationships, always looking to up-sell agency capabilities, and works with the ACTL/ CTL to establish a plan to pursue the business.
Team development and inspiration
- Actively participates in the sharing of knowledge and the facilitation of learning within the agency.
- Encourages a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Influences and inspires the internal team to deliver projects to a high standard including QC.
What you will need:
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
- Demonstrable account management experience and a proven track record of managing global clients and campaigns.
- The ability to effectively and proactively manage account finances and invoicing.
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
Salary: up to £40K + bonus and benefits
If this sounds like experience you have please get in touch by sending me your CV via the Link - I look forward to hearing from you.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter