Senior Account Manager, with a strong Digital and Integrated background needed to join one of London's most interesting specialist agencies. The creative agency is fully integrated with a focus on B2B, Finance and Fintech brands. The ideal candidate will be an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager who champions creative thinking.
The Senior Account Manager
* Ideally 5+ yrs agency experience, should already be at minimum of Account Manager level
* FS, Technology or Professional Services sectors beneficial
* Exceptional client management, strategic capabilities, able to add real value to their clients
* Commercially astute and experience of working on global brands
* Social and Content exposure; Print and Brand
* UK and global, B2B and B2C experience
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Running day-to-day relationships and look after the financials
* Develop strategic plans to ensure business growth across all clients
* Demonstrate thought leadership in all interactions with clients
* Delivery across an interesting mix of work including digital, content, brand and print.
* Manage and inspire the team around you - an Account Executive reports into this position
* Identification of new opportunities and business development.
If you're an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with strong grasp of Digital Communications and Integrated Channels, then send across your details!
City of London, London
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Salary: Up to £38000.00 per annum
Salary: £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Salary: £55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Great Package
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits