INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Events And Experiential
Senior Account Manager - 11100
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000 plus benefits & commission
Location: London (3 days at clients’ office / 1-day WFH / 1 day in office)
DNA Recruit has partnered with an award-winning Brand Experience agency with a mission to craft powerful brand experiences that define brand relevance.
We're on the lookout for an accomplished Senior Account Manager who thrives on making brands shine at shows, exhibitions, and events. This will be working for a key eCommerce client and in this role, you'll be an integral part of this client’s team, working closely with Category Managers and Brand Managers to bring their brand's essence to life.
What We Need:
We're seeking a dynamic individual who has come from and Experiential or Brand Experience agency background who can quickly build strong relationships, take a proactive approach, and uncover opportunities to enhance collaboration with the client. The ideal candidate understands that flawless execution builds trust, credibility, and opens doors to innovative projects as part of the client relationship.
Your Role as Senior Account Manager:
As a key driver within the client service team, your role is centred around delivering exceptional brand experience campaigns. You will establish trust as a valued partner to this client, continuously seeking avenues for collaboration and expanding horizons.
- Share your expertise in brand experience, showcasing its impact within the marketing landscape.
- Clearly articulate the agency’s offerings and capabilities with pride, highlighting successful case studies.
- Stay engaged in brand experience design and the retail industry to bolster your knowledge.
- Head project teams and assume ultimate accountability for project triumph, efficiently overseeing deliverables and ROI.
- Showcase your project management prowess, building robust team dynamics and workflows that establish your credibility.
- Seamlessly meld the operational and creative requisites to infuse vitality into your campaign vision.
- Expand your client and industry networks actively, serving as a proactive ambassador for the agency and its offerings.
- Seek avenues to augment client value, whether through information, service enhancements, or operational efficiencies.
- Ensure precise and accessible documentation for external teams and third parties.
- Approach design and the creative processes with confidence, effectively briefing design, and artwork teams, while upholding brand guidelines and approval protocols.
This is an exciting chance for an experienced Senior Account Manager to become part of a rapidly growing agency, offering you the opportunity to collaborate with leading brands in the industry!
If you're keen on this opportunity, please submit your CV through the provided 'link.' If your skills and experience align with our client's requirements, I'll reach out to you for further discussion.
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: GK11100
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.