A strategically led digital agency is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team asap.
- It sits within the client service team
- Working across various different projects/various clients - mainly web builds
- Working closely with someone else in client service, the design and UX team and the developers
- Involves an exciting blend of account service, project management, strategy and problem solving.
- Some digital environment experience
- Problem solving
- Outstanding communication skills
- Attention to detail and very organised
- Decent excel skills
- Effective writing skills
- Financial acumen
- Creating timing plans
- Creating and sending invoices
- Wirting proposals and scope of works
- Scoping and managing projects up to a value of £10K
- Website content population
- Creating client presentations
- Meeting and liaising with clients
- Briefing creative and technical teams
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertaking admin tasks
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Appetite for learning
- Enthusiasm for digital -
- Attention to detail.
£24k-£28K depending on level
Healthcare and pension after 3 month probation period
Unlimited holidays. Collaborative atmosphere.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Executive - Digital - London
- Contract type:
- Digital Agency
- City of London, London
- £24000 - £28000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: