The role of the Senior Account Director is to manage the senior client facing team within the agency.
You will have some of the highest levels of strategic and operational knowledge of agency life.
As CSD, you will be expected to demonstrate a range of skills and experience.
You must have a proven track record in leading and growing accounts assigned, and developing/winning new business within existing clients .
You need to operate at all times with confidence and gravitas.
You should be totally comfortable in leading teams in integrated communications creative development and execution. Have a good creative eye. Able to work to success with Creative Director and Planning teams.
Commercially you need to be happy and comfortable in the numbers - forecasting, actual and cost control specifically.
You should have proven people and management skills.
You will be responsible for the guidance and development of your team so it is essential you are a great communicator, able to inspire your team and spot potential new business.
- To lead and develop account teams with ability to grow the group further.
- To build strong added value client relationships at the most senior and mid levels.
- To be a key person in building our offering and abilities into the teams as well as driving the strategic framework at the centre.
- To be an excellent Director, hands on and developer of talent.
- To help identify and convert business development and new business opportunities with assigned client
- To have full financial responsibility for delivering YoY growth of assigned + dedicated client
- Minimum 10 years relevant agency knowledge gained at a senior level, within an integrated agency managing clients, projects & teams across multiple locations
- You strategically understand the market
- A strong grounding in commercial running of accounts
- Property sector experience preferred
- Experienced leader of teams and strong understanding of how to motivate and develop high performing teams (internal + client)
- Results driven - creation of and delivery against business plans driven to growth
- Demonstration of entrepreneur results
- Relevant degree in marketing and communications is preferred
- Self-confidence, self start initiative and personal organisation
- To quickly adapt to different situations and to be flexible
- Using persuasive techniques in order to obtain the best outcomes for both the client and the agency
- Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge / news throughout immediate team and the wider business
- Full, clean driving license are absolute essentials.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, whether it's creating a new service for our clients or how we look after our team:
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for Group Marketing
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for themselves
- Takes on difficult challenges willingly and realistically
- Has a can do attitude
- Shows commitment to the company vision for growth through adding value
- Identifies a range of solutions to problems
- Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted
- Challenges convention by exploring alternatives
- Demonstrates role model behaviours consistent with our vision and values
- Leads by example
- Deals with challenges and problems in a positive and constructive way
- Encourages others
- Sets achievable but high standards
- Demonstrates good leadership skills
- Uses inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues
- Achieves outstanding results
- Acts with humility and honesty
- Demonstrably values the contribution of others
- Gives honest and direct feedback in a constructive manner
- Has excellent listening skills
- Shows the ability to change their opinion/view
- Acknowledges the contribution of others
- Views challenges as a learning opportunity
- Actively looks to develop themselves on the job, and in their own time
- Does not often make the same mistake twice
- Is willing to take risks
- Learns from mistakes and takes action to personally change
- Acknowledges the importance of tracking results
- Accepts responsibility for actions
- Looks for accountability
- Sets goals and focuses on their delivery
- Is comfortable with hard and soft targets
- Shows a strong commitment to exceeding targets
- Sets own goals
- Has strong time management
- Has an analytical approach to objectives
- Can handle complexity and ambiguity
- Looks to make goals SMART without prompting
- Goes "above and beyond" to deliver the goal