A leading independent marketing agency based in south west London is looking for a Senior Account Director with plenty of retail experience.
Our client is a leading independent agency with a 100+ strong staff base that prides itself in the strength of its creativity and award-winning ideas. They are a full service with specialist teams across design & branding, digital, retail, experiential, direct and PR.
The Senior Account Director, who will report to the Associate Director, will be helping to oversee the smooth running of the Agency's largest retail account, leading a team of four on this high volume fast paced global retail client. Core responsibilities will include:-
- Meeting KPIs in respect of client satisfaction, business development, profitability and staff performance.
- Driving growth and profitability of accounts, managing internal resource allocation and costs toward profitability.
- Prepare and present quarterly business plan to detail projected revenue, margins and resources, in conjunction with relevant account team personnel, and obtain Board approval.
- Demonstrates continual monitoring of progress against plan and analysis of results, taking remedial action as necessary to ensure achievement of targets. Take responsibility for continual reporting of business to the Board.
- Ensure personal accountability for achievement of targets set, by client.
- Lead account service and cross discipline agency team in developing and delivering exceptional campaigns and projects, flawlessly executed while meeting client needs.
- Works across multiple accounts with seamless efficiency
- Manages multiple lines of business within a single client relationship or multiple clients through the ability to understand client marketing and business objectives and develops high-level strategic plans
- Actively involved in long-term Brand Development
- Create a team environment that facilitates: mutual respect and partnership across functions; quality thinking; appropriate risk taking; strong internal communications; and regular performance feedback.
- Work with HR to oversees selection, performance management, career development, employee relations and other related HR matters for assigned team
- Works with Senior Management on contractual and commercial activities
Is it you?
We are looking for a SAD who is creative, commercial, and courageous, who can make wise decisions and is passionate about their work and role who seeks the best for the company and colleague. Other skills include:-
- Proven retail experience with strong strategic and commercial understanding.
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Exceptional client management skills
- Proven results of delivering organic growth and capitalising on New Business opportunities
- Leadership and people management skills
- Proven success in leading a multi-disciplinary team in delivering exceptional (creatively and strategically solid) work while meeting financial objectives
- Successful leadership of clients
Salary: Up to £60K dependent on experience.
Don't hesitate, please send us your CV by clicking "apply" below. We look forward to hearing from you.
NB - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Director-Independent Marketing Agency-SW London
- Contract type:
- South West London, London
- £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: