INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£110000 per annum, Benefits: Plus member school to Soho works and house (White City)
Client Services Events And Experiential
Senior Account Director
Senior Account Director - Brand Partnerships & activations Agency – London
Are you a Senior Account Director with a proven track record in managing high-profile brand partnerships? Do you thrive in a dynamic and forward-thinking agency environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
DNA Recruit is working with a leading Global Brand Partnerships & Activations agency that boasts a best-in-class network of brands and decision-makers. They excel at bringing brands together to create game-changing partnerships that accelerate growth and enhance brand equity. By immersing themselves in their partners' values and culture, they intuitively create a dynamic portfolio of partnerships that deliver against common business and marketing goals.
As a Senior Account Director, you will play a key role in maximizing the skill sets of each partner within projects, supported by a dedicated team comprising an Account Director, Account Manager, and Project Manager. You will maintain high-quality communication with the client, providing regular reports, critical path documents, meeting minutes, and quarterly objectives to keep them informed.
- Act as the senior lead and day-to-day contact for the client’s account.
- Manage multiple internal stakeholders, maintaining high-quality communication with rights holders, additional agencies, and client.
- Develop comprehensive decks for each partnership, showcasing strategic thinking, clear rationale, and logic to achieve goals, while including relevant information for internal stakeholder management.
- Assess inbound partnerships using the client’s brand partnerships assessment funnel.
- Contribute to campaign ideation to maximize rights and benefits.
- Create communication plans for each partnership to provide multiple touchpoints supporting key awareness, understanding, and credibility metrics.
- Provide detailed reporting on live partnerships in line with pre-agreed project KPIs within the partnerships M&E framework.
- Attend regular meetings at the client locations and other partnership-related locations.
- Assess rights and benefits tables to ensure correct tracking of rights.
- 10+ years' experience in a similar role
- Prefer someone from an agency background
- Open to talent from both client-side and also right holders
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools
- A first-class business network
- Degree educated or higher
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel and meet all entry requirements within each country
Salary: up to £110k plus bonus and benefits plus member school to Soho works and house (White City)
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and a working-life balance one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Job Ref: AW 11067
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.