INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
Remote work, United States
$300 - $500 per day
Technology UX And UI Freelance
Roblox UI/UX Designer-11017
They are seeking talented and experienced Roblox UI/UX Designers to join their team. The ideal candidates will be Roblox natives who are passionate about creating best-in-class Roblox experiences.
As a skilled Roblox UI/UX Designer you bring the following skillset and characteristics:
- Roblox Native: 6+ years of experience designing and creating UI within Roblox, understanding of what UI designs are preferred and trending within the Roblox community.
- Optimisation: Focus on creating optimised and clean UI/UX designs.
- Cross Platform: Experienced in designing UI and UX for Cross platform use (PC/Console/Mobile). VR support coming soon, VR experience is a huge bonus!Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience of dealing with stakeholders and other teams.
- Quality: Taking pride in producing high quality and highly optimised UI/UX.
- Passion: You have a passion for creating world class and captivating experiences on the platform, pushing the envelope out and striving to create the best experiences.
- Collaboration: Working with other developers, designers, and creative teams to create world class experiences catered to the individual need and requirements of the assignment.
As a Roblox UI/UX Designer in this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Brief: Understanding brief from Design/Developer teams, to understand and plan best UI/UX for each project, Developer team will provide screens to show what UI is needed.
- Design: Create design mock-ups, based on brief, in Figma for Developer teams to translate into game.
- UI/UX: Create Wireframe of UI/UX, make adjustments based on feedback from Developer teams, make adjustments and style them.
- Accountability: Self-discipline and autonomy, working across a wide variety of games and projects, taking accountability for each UI/UX design you contribute to the game.
- Stakeholder Management: Work directly with clients to help translate their KPIs and brand into gameplay experiences.
- Bug test: Working directly with Developer and Product teams to improve your designs and optimisation so all UI/UX you build work well with final implementations.
- Figma experience in a team environment
- Photoshop/illustrator or any design program experience
- Experience building/designing Roblox specific UI/UX
- Cross platform UI design experience
Freelance - $300 - $500 per day
Fulltime/Permanent - $85,000+
This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the biggest content/game studios in the Roblox market, producing AAA game quality UI/UX within Roblox to create unforgettable game experiences for some of the biggest brands currently adopting the immersive market. If you are an experienced Roblox UI/UX Designer looking for the next step in your career or looking to take your passion to a professional level, apply now!
YM - 11017
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.