INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
Remote work, United States
$300 - $450 per day
They are seeking talented and experienced Roblox 3D Designers / Builders to join their team. The ideal candidates will be Roblox natives who are passionate about creating best-in-class Roblox experiences.
As a skilled Roblox 3D Designer / Builder you bring the following skillset and characteristics:
- Roblox Native: 5+ years of experience creating and building assets and textures on the platform.
- Optimisation: Pushing to produce highly optimised assets/playable map, with good understanding of optimising wireframes.
- Building Software: Strong understanding of any 3D building software such as blender, Maya, Cinema 4D, Substance painter etc.
- Streaming Enabled: Familiar with StreamingEnabled building.
- Cross Platform: Experienced in building assets and textures for Cross platform use (PC/Console/Mobile).
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience of dealing with stakeholders and other teams.
- Quality: Taking pride in producing high quality and highly optimised assets/textures.
- Passion: You have a passion for creating world class and captivating experiences on the platform, pushing the envelope out and striving to create the best experiences.
- Collaboration: Working with other developers, designers, and creative teams to create world class experiences catered to the individual need and requirements of the assignment.
As a Roblox 3D Designer / Builder in this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Building: Creating Assets/Environments based on the specification delivered by the design team, thinking outside the box to create captivating experiences for the end user.
- Collaborate: Work with Creative and Product teams to deliver high quality immersive environments over a wide variety of game types.
- Accountability: Self-discipline and autonomy, working across a wide variety of games and projects, taking accountability for each asset you contribute to the game.
- Stakeholder Management: Work directly with clients to help translate their KPIs and brand into gameplay experiences.
- Bug test: Working directly with Developer and Product teams to improve your builds and optimisation so all environments you build work well with final implementations.
- Experience using Roblox Studio, blender, Maya, Cinema 4D, Substance painter etc. in a team environment.
- Experience using Substance Painter for high quality textures
- Familiarity with advanced lighting techniques
- Familiarity building cinematic landscapes
- Experience with custom avatar rigs
- Experience with character controllers
- Creating Roblox plugins
Freelance - $300 - $450 per day
Fulltime/Permanent - $80,000+
This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the biggest content/game studios in the Roblox market, producing assets, textures, and playable maps to create unforgetable game experiences for some of the biggest brands currently adopting the immersive Roblox market. If you are an experienced Roblox Designer / Builder looking for the next step in your career or looking to take your passion to a professional level, apply now!
YM - 10904
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.