Working at one of the most talented agencies in London across a major 2017 consumer tech launch.
Are you a retail project expert with the drive to make a major contribution at a very exciting time?
Reporting to the Retail Director, responsibilities are:-
- Developing project proposals from concept via presentation to final rollout
- Managing and executing projects from brief to delivery utilising both internal and external resources
- Managing and enhancing relationships with our partner and supplier network
- Generating estimates, project billing and monthly account reporting
- Maintaining meeting, status and contact reports as well as other required paperwork and administration procedures for all projects
- Liaising with colleagues as required to develop effective client solutions
- Good working knowledge of software packages including MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Eye for detail
- The ability to communicate intelligently and confidently
- Working well under pressure
- Sensitivity and understanding to different cultures
- Ability to listen and respond intelligently and diplomatically to client requests
- Eagerness to take on challenges within a fast paced and demanding environment
- Ambition to contribute to the agency growth with a positive and inclusive attitude
- Creative thinker - responding to and managing client requests, constantly looking for the next opportunity or ways to improve existing situations/processes
- Pro-active, imaginative self starter
Interested in the role? Click "Apply" or email your CV to email@example.com along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Retail Project Manager - Full service agency - London
- Contract type:
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Richard Fallowfield
- Contact email:
- Publish date: