Exciting opportunity for a PR and Marketing Manager to join one of London's last truly independent creative agencies. The successful marketing manager will join some of the most talented individuals in the marketing space, who are focused on helping their clients maximise opportunities created by the advertising and digital world.
The agency is fairly unique as they offer both the creative thinking of an agency, alongside robust consulting implementation skills. Although independent, they are 100 strong in London and work with some of the most recognisable brands in the UK and globally.
This is a new and pivotal role for the agency and the focus of this Marketing Manager will be to continue to expand brand's visibility and play a key part in maximising new business pipeline
This is seriously exciting opportunity for the right individual as this PR & Marketing Manager will effectively build and define the marketing strategy for the business and grow the role as they see fit
Is this you?
* The successful candidate will have 3-5 years' experience in a similar PR/Marketing or new business role
* Have previous creative agency experience
* Understand all digital, content and results focussed digital marketing channels
* Will love being hands on in and enjoy working in an independent agency environment
* Exceptional communication skills both written and verbally
* Proven experience in building a marketing strategy
* Will be business minded but also show creative flair and will be entrepreneurial by nature
* Will have prior lead generation experience
If you're PR & Marketing Manager with an agency experience passionate about creativity and implementing change at a growing agency then this is the role for you
Interested to find out more speak to Dave now ..
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £30000 - £39000 per annum + Additional benefits
City of London, London
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits