A highly awarded Creative Agency, well known for their expertise in direct integrated digital marketing, are looking for a Planning Director
A highly awarded creative agency known both for it's heritage in responsive marketing as well as its integrated digital expertise are looking for a Planning Director to join their team. Reporting to the Executive Strategy Director, you will play a key role in continuing to build their reputation as well as developing stand out strategic thinking which inspires the very best creative ideas.
The Planning Director will be responsible for:-
- Insight & analysis
- Comms and brand strategy
- Creative strategy - where you will be working with creative teams to inspire creative thinking
Is it you?
We are looking for a Planning Director with integrated digital expertise, as well as experience of working in ATL or integrated agencies. Ideally you also have experience at Planning Director level and be comfortable managing people and directing a team, or are looking for a step up to this level.
- Ability to demonstrate a solid track record of brand and creative strategy with examples of your own work that have driven business results
- Talk fluently about your passion for ideas and be able to talk convincingly about brands; how they are built, what it takes to maintain them and how to recover them in the face of challenge.
- Know how to help prove the value of brand to the bottom line.
- Be comfortable designing and interpreting a broad variety of research including qualitative research - focus groups, one-to-one interviews - and quantitative research - mass reach questionnaires, usage and attitudes surveys, advertising and brand performance research.
- Have an analytical brain enabling you to interpret broader data sets
- Be experienced in building communication strategies and take a client's business problems and interpret them into marketing and communication tasks
- Experience of working on integrated accounts and as a result have a broad understanding of channel including a solid grasp of digital which will enable you to develop strategies that truly reflect and respond to the reality of a customer's path to purchase.
- Have a natural flair for storytelling and be able to write simple, clear and compelling narratives both for presentation as well as in long hand.
Salary: up to £80K
If you feel that you have the experience we are looking for above or are looking for a step up into this role then please get in touch by sending us your CV and click "apply" below. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
NB - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Planning Director - Integrated Digital Marketing Agency-London
- Contract type:
- Experiential Agency
- City of London, London
- £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: