An award winning creative Shopper Marketing agency based in London are looking for an exceptional Planning Director
You will be joining a shopper-led communications agency who connect brands with shoppers at the decisive moment of purchase, online and in store, to convert shoppers into buyers. Our client, who are part of a large communication network, are passionate about finding more innovative and effective ways of engaging with shoppers and consumers and they looking for passionate people who can be inspirational, positive and curious.
A fantastic opportunity, you will be joining a strong and growing team with a passion to deliver excellence in strategy and creative across all their clients. The Planning Director will be working with top global brands across Europe and Asia in FMCG, Alcohol and consumer durables, spearheading the strategic development of their services and acting as the voice of the shopping within the agency and the wider network. The following are a flavour of responsibilities:-
- Collaborating with senior clients, giving them a deeper insight into their business and a better understanding of the role of Shopper Marketing.
- Identifying opportunities to constantly improve the quality of the thinking applied to their clients' projects and campaigns.
- Inspire both the planning and creative team to produce the most engaging and effective Shopper solutions.
- Orchestrating all planning activities for all accounts within the agency.
- Suggesting avenues for learning and development - potential clients, partnerships, research, technologies, workshops, seminars etc - to ensure the future success of the business.
- Monitoring cultural and social trends and their impact on Shoppers' attitudes, behaviour and perceptions.
- Actively growing the abilities and skills of the team through training and mentoring.
- Actively supporting new business activity when required and contributing to and providing strategic leadership in pitch presentations.
- Growing both the profitability and reputation of the agency with a focused strategic vision.
Is it you?
These are exciting times for our client who are only looking for someone who will not be afraid of rising up to the challenge and developing with the agency. They are looking for someone with:
- First-hand experience of creating and implementing comprehensive and successful strategies for a range of FMCG clients, and experience of having worked across both online and offline projects would be a bonus
- Ideally a shopper marketing agency environment.
- Supported award-winning communications campaigns.
- Led, created and delivered effective integrated strategies for high-profile brands.
- Worked closely with creative teams and creative directors to evolve planning processes and deliver new, innovative and successful creative solutions.
- Global and pan-European communications planning.
- Managed and developed talent in communications planning.
- Knowledge of Traditional and digital planning practices, techniques, theories and methodologies.
Salary: Up to £90K plus benefits and option of working out of the office
Don't hesitate, please send us your CV by clicking "apply" below. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job Title:
- Planning Director - Creative Shopper Marketing Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, London
- £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: