An award winning global agency is looking for a Planning Director to join their Singapore office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of 25/30 strong, in one of the lead markets within the agency's Centre of Excellence model for shopper activation services. Our client has over 50 teams globally who develop highly compelling marketing programs and connect people with brands at precisely the right times, in the right places, and right ways resulting in making a measurable difference to their client's business. Reporting to the Managing Director (Singapore) the Planning Director will require good all round comms experience and key responsibilities will be to:-
- Provide shopper planning consultancy on a wide range of international and some domestic clients, building relationships of respect and trust.
- Lead senior client relationships within global and regional customer, trade and shopper marketing teams
- Develop thought leadership that is globally relevant, both internally, throughout the agency and to external audiences.
- Be a core member of their regional and global community, involved in product and service development and playing an active role across borders.
- Manage the recruitment, development and training of a world class shopper planning team for their Singapore office
- Provide development of a planning approach that stimulates and develops a creative and effectiveness culture which will be recognised in the major international forums.
- Leadership in digital innovation as it applies to shopper marketing.
Is it you?
The successful candidate must have Team leadership and human resource management skills, who is highly organised with a strong mature personality. You must be able to interact with diverse personalities across all disciplines and cultural groups across the agency. Our client is looking for someone who has 10 years plus of comms planning experience which include 360, activation, shopper marketing, retail and trade management experience. Other planning skills required are:-Experience of developing global solutions across all regions to cover Developed and Developing/Emerging markets.
- Managed senior level client relationships within customer, trade and shopper functions globally and regionally.
- Multiple category experience with a minimum of FMCG and tech category experience regionally and globally.
- In depth retail channel understanding having worked across Modern and Traditional trade.
- A passion for behavioural science and influencing behaviour across multiple touch-points.
- Analytical basis for identifying relevant insights and applying them to a client brief.
- Authored and published industry leading thought pieces, an active commentator within the industry and experienced across the conference circuit.
- Ability to lead and guide a team to function well within the agency's strategic goals and align them to the company.
Salary: up to £120k equivalent ($20k Singapore dollars a month - (tax only 12 %) plus benefits and relocation)
Please send us your CV by clicking "apply" below. Ali looks forward to hearing from you.
- Job Title:
- Planning Director - Award Winning Global Agency - Singapore
- Contract type:
- Business Development
- £90000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: