This digital and social agency is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager. The Paid Social Manager is a role with responsibility shared between the Community Manager and the planning team in this very strategic and analytical role. The role can be broken down into three main areas:
Create: Based on a supplied connections plan use data and insight to develop strategies to create audience targeting and engagement by channel linked to performance, ROI and revenue targets.
Optimise: Using understanding of key social media channels to optimise campaigns, create effective testing and targeting opportunities whilst keeping up to date with new developments and the opportunities this presents.
Manage: Executing the plan by buying the media at the right price based on platform efficacy with agile approach to management of campaigns pre, during and post including incorporation of intelligent reporting tools where relevant and working with an analyst for campaign reporting
- Data literate with analytical perceptive
- Commercially minded
- Strategic thinker who understands the social channels
- Networker with ability to develop strong relationships
- Curious about the ever-evolving nature of social channels
- Passionate and curious about social, digital and innovation in social media.
- Ideally previous experience in a media agency environment (ideally on an auto account) or direct experience of social media planning and buying within a social agency.
- Understands the importance of efficient and effective distribution of content to achieve campaign objectives
- Experience of running paid media activity on major social platforms Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Knowledge of tools available to facilitate process including paid management platforms, social listening, data, buying and reporting.
- Ideally experience of working with other teams including planning, creative, community management and client services.
- Ability to network and develop relationships with key partners.
- Commercially aware; a shrewd negotiator with budgeting skills.
- Analytical thinker who knows not only how to use data to develop strategies for audience engagement but also analyse the outcome of campaigns with recommendations for the future
- To work with the planning team to understand key company objectives based on brand, consumer and market insight
- To have a clear understanding of how target audiences engage with different social media channels
- To create, control and apportion balanced budgets for campaigns that target effectively and efficiently.
- To recommend and buy in appropriate buying tools and develop relevant partnerships.
- To create and develop relationships with key social media channels partners.
- To buy media on major social platforms Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram using either native or paid management platforms and tools.
- To manage campaigns including campaign set up, ongoing tracking, analysing and optimisation.
- Report on campaigns including evaluating and analysing performance of media and impact on other metrics and providing recommendations for ongoing and future activity.
- Development of intelligent reporting tools where relevant and/or necessary.
- Job Title:
- Paid Social Manager - Digital - London
- Contract type:
- Digital Agency
- London, London
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Natasha Stark
- Contact email:
- Publish date: