INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: + Commission & excellent benefits
Business Development Events And Experiential
OOH Media Sales Manager -11265
Media Sales Manager – Events Venue – London
£50K - £55K + uncapped commission
Are you a dynamic, results-driven individual with a passion for media sales? We're seeking a talented Media Sales Manager to join a thriving team at a world-renowned venue. DNA Recruit are working with our client, a leader in the events industry, to find an exceptional candidate for the role of Media Sales Manager.
As Media Sales Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving new business and managing existing accounts within the media team. Collaborating with the events sales teams, you'll contribute to the annual revenue targets by proactively identifying opportunities, closing deals, and fostering client relationships. This position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a strategic initiative to significantly grow their media proposition.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve annual media revenue targets.
- Collaborate with the wider sales and media ops team to ensure an integrated sales approach.
- Prepare strategic plans for key events, highlighting growth opportunities.
- Work closely with managers on annual budgets and revenue forecasting.
- Maximise and grow target markets, identifying areas of opportunity.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities through collaborative efforts.
- Utilise databases and work with the media design role and marketing team for effective lead generation.
- Effectively manage and develop existing media clients for repeat business and growth.
- Focus on customer satisfaction from initial inquiry to post-event.
- Identify up-selling opportunities in collaboration with in-house design and digital roles.
- Attend networking events and industry conferences to project a professional image.
- Develop strong client relationships through face-to-face and telephone sales.
- Promote the venue’s services professionally in both the UK and Overseas.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all departments.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping and adherence to administration processes.
- Provide timely management information as required.
Ideal candidates will have a strong OOH/Digital Media Sales background and will have a proven track record in securing new business along with the account management of key global accounts. With drive, energy & persistence you will create sales opportunities for all Media Solutions for the venue and build a strong knowledge of the business, venue and the solutions offered to create a seamless and integrated sales approach. You will have proven ability to consult with clients during the sales process with familiarity in lead qualification techniques and processes. Knowledge of event organiser/exhibitor procurement and it’s contracting processes would be fantastic, as well as experience in the disciplined use of CRM systems.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a track record of exceeding targets in a fast-paced sales environment, we want to hear from you! Apply now to be a key player in shaping the future of media sales at this prestigious venue.
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.