INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£120000 - £150000 per annum
New Business & Marketing Director-11025
Are you a New Business and Marketing Director with a proven track record and a passion for driving change? If so, we want to hear from you!
DNA Recruit is working along with an amazing creative business that excels in brand strategy, advertising, social, and content. Their work consistently outperforms the market. They believe in giving their clients an Emotional Edge, and they do it without the baggage of a big-agency setup. Instead, they offer a collaborative approach by partnering with like-minded independent businesses.
About the role:
As the agency’s first-ever New Business Director, you'll have the unique opportunity to revamp their approach to new business and establish a best-in-class function from the ground up. Reporting to the CEO as your ultimate line manager, you will be responsible for driving their marketing and new business program forward.
- Feeding the Business Funnel: Generate commercially and creatively exciting opportunities through prospecting, creating pitch opportunities, and expanding our network of warm contacts.
- Productizing/Finessing Our Offering: Help refine and optimize our services to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
- Optimizing Marketing, PR, and Business Development: Implement a best-in-class approach to marketing, PR, and business development to elevate our brand's visibility and reputation.
- Liaising with Intermediaries and Journalists: Keep intermediaries, journalists, and our friends at the agency informed about our latest endeavors.
- Managing PR Agency Relations: Ensure an integrated approach to PR that aligns with our overall business goals.
Who We're Looking For:
- Ambitious Change-Maker: We seek an impressive talent who is eager to effect positive change within our organization.
- Creative Innovator: You should have a creative mindset, always exploring fun and innovative ways to market the agency and connect with our audience.
- Commercial Acumen: Your ability to marry creativity with commercial acumen will be crucial to your success in this role.
- Collaborator: We value humility and the desire to collaborate effectively with colleagues and partners.
- Strong Communicator: Exceptional communication skills, both in-person and in writing, are essential.
- Passionate Winner: We are looking for someone who is passionate about winning and driving success for our clients and agency.
Salary: up to £120k +
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and a working-life balance one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Job Ref: AW 11025
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.