A dynamic Marketing Manager with Digital Publishing experience (B2B) is required to join this Content Marketing Agency in the heart of London.
This is a global brand publishing specialist with headquarters in London and offices in Sao Paulo, New York and Jakarta. They produce premium content for large global clients in FMCG, Drinks and more.
They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their London headquarters and help develop out brand profile and overall presence in the market.
Reporting to the VP Sales, the role will involve:
- Working with Snr Management to develop agency marketing strategy;
- Managing the web site and all social channels;
- Updating blogs (organizing internal people to create relevant content);
- Helping to organise events, breakfasts etc;
- Managing the process for award entries;
- Working with intermediaries on PR and similar;
- Running barter activity to cost-effectively promote GPC;
- Managing and maintain sales materials;
- Supporting where needed for sales meetings and pitches;
- Ad hoc related duties as required.
Is This You?
- 3 - 5+ years' experience in a similar marketing role for a creative agency (ideally digital)
- YOU MUST HAVE DIGITAL PUBLISHING EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of developing brand profiles from the ground up;
- Strong experience of opening doors, navigating gatekeepers etc;
- Commercially focused & driven with the ability to work towards metrics & manage budgets;
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Passionate about digital marketing;
- Highly numerate & analytical with ability to discover valuable insights from data sets and take initiative;
- Highly focused, organised & adaptable;
- Exceptional attention to detail and a great communicator;
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately. Salary £40-45K.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Marketing Manager - Digital Publishing Agency - London
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: