Marketing Manager - Brand Activation Agency - New York
A global integrated creative agency at the forefront of the industry are looking for a Marketing Manager based in New York. You need to have experience in the US.
The role is responsible for driving the Marketing for the agency, supporting the agency's office with the overall local marketing strategy, planning process of all marketing spend for the global company.
- A self-starting Marketing Manager who is extremely organised, confident and can show initiative and think on their feet.
- Accept responsibility for own workload, planning, scheduling and prioritising work effectively. You will need to be an enthusiastic team player who is able to excite others about the agency and really be an advocate for their work.
- Ability to work across multiple projects, effectively working with all the global offices.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and to be able to be up to speed across the whole account in order to share information internally and externally, and upwards as well as down.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Create and develop marketing plans, define campaign schedules and ensure timely implementation of digital and offline activity
- Manage marketing budgets, track campaign results and suggest improvements for future campaigns
- Drive sales leads and monitor quantity and quality of leads closely with sales team.
- Execute campaigns for agency partners when required
Developing E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
- Liaise with relevant departments and write effective e-mail copy
- Segment data appropriately in the CRM/ERP system
- Farm out leads and click-through data to the sales team and track conversions using the CRM/ERP system
Social Media Management
- Maintain and develop LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media channels for both lead-generation and branding purposes
- Work with relevant departments for effective website copy and design
- Communicate with third parties to collate necessary copy and visuals (e.g. case studies)
- Provide up to the minute website updates to help meet internal sales targets and goals
- Write and distribute timely press releases
- Create relevant marketing content pieces to support marketing campaign
- Distribute content through websites, media partners, social media and e-mail marketing to generate incoming inquiries
Creation of Collateral Materials
- Plan and produce new brochures/print advertisements with designers
- Work with external designers to create brochures, print ads and other materials as required, proof-read, sign-off and distribute internally/online
Develop/Maintain Relationships with Media Partners
- Create new and develop existing relationships with leading trade press and industry bodies
- Ensure timely submission of materials to media partners including print and online ads, and ensure third party activity is being delivered as agreed
- Use tracking techniques to measure the effectiveness of various channels.
- Job Title:
- Marketing Manager - Brand Activation Agency - New York
- Contract type:
- Shopper / Brand Activation
- New York, New York
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired