INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Client Services Digital Marketing
Are you a Marketing Manager with a proven track record of driving successful marketing campaigns and generating qualified leads? Do you thrive in a dynamic and versatile role where you can take ownership of the marketing agenda? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
DNA Recruit is working with a world-leading supplier of leather to the upholstery trade. They are seeking a talented and results-driven Marketing Manager to join our team. They are a leading supplier of renowned businesses and hospitality venues.
As a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth of both inbound and outbound marketing activities. With a minimum of three years' experience in a similar role within a brand or agency, you'll play a pivotal role in devising, implementing, and tracking the performance of multi-channel sales and marketing campaigns. Your expertise will ensure that all marketing materials align with our brand identity.
- Develop strategies and targeted tactics to enhance the company's reputation and generate qualified leads.
- Take ownership of end-to-end implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Explore diverse organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Manage content creation, curation, pay-per-click campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Oversee the company's social media channels and webinar program, ensuring relevancy.
- Create valuable and engaging content for the website and blog to attract and convert target audiences.
- Foster strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry stakeholders.
- Measure and report campaign performance, gaining insights and assessing against goals.
- Analyze client behavior and prospect segmentation to refine email, social, and advertising campaigns.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience in marketing with a strong willingness to learn.
- Creative expertise in devising and leading cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Proficiency in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, including SEO/SEM and social media management.
- Adept at optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong numerical aptitude, comfortable with metrics and Excel.
- Keen aesthetic sense, excellent copywriting skills, and attention to detail.
- Up-to-date with the latest online marketing trends and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and client-facing skills.
- Bold and innovative thinking.
- Experience in line management and coaching (currently overseeing one direct report).
Salary: up to £45k
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and a working-life balance one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Job Ref: AW 11043
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.