A product strategy consultancy operating in the Pharma industry has an opening for a Marketing Content Manager to be based in their London office. This fast growing consultancy enhances the value of clients' products by making sure they resonate with customers and stand out from the competition.
This consultancy operates with a merit-based culture that offers the opportunity to develop and progress quickly. The position will also offer a rare opportunity to support and grow within a fast-paced company.
Is this you?
The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotech space or healthcare industry and be able to demonstrate an independent work ethic along with a passion for success.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, results-oriented individual with a creative and innovative mind who can manage multiple priorities, while maintaining a balance of creativity and timeliness. He or she must also be able to operate effectively as part of a global team. He/she will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives, developing marketing content and leading the digital marketing strategy.
The candidate should be focused on teamwork and collaboration, while also have the natural ability to work autonomously. This position will report into the Principal, Global Marketing.
As Marketing Content Manager, the successful candidate's focus will be on:
1. Developing the company's marketing content; serving as the main writer for the company's marketing publications; overseeing all external content initiatives, in partnership with the marketing lead, to ensure they are optimised and on brand; maintaining the company's content calendar
2. Synthesising complex healthcare information and developing it into interesting and effective marketing collateral, including case studies, press releases, media pitches, fact sheets, articles, white papers and web content
3. Driving marketing initiatives globally and locally within Europe, including trade show content and region-specific initiatives working in partnership with internal leaders
4. Nurturing and building relationships with key media partners covering the healthcare market with a specific focus on North America, Europe and Asia
5. Leading the company's digital marketing strategy including eMarketing CRM, search engine optimisation and social media platforms
Desired Skills and Experience
At least 5 years of relevant marketing experience gained from working within the healthcare or pharmaceutical/biotech space or a related industry is essential. Strong relationships with media partners is helpful.
The preferred candidate will have an MBA or relevant experience in marketing and communications.
Travel: Up to 10% domestic and international