An incredibly successful creative innovation agency are looking to appoint a Managing Director with at least 12 years' experience at senior level based in London
We have been solely retained by an incredibly successful creative innovation agency who are looking to appoint a Managing Director with at least 12 years' experience at senior level to join their London office to provide the level of expertise which is critical to their success in moving into a new phase of growth and prosperity.
The MD, who will report to the CEO Europe, is a pivotal leadership role that will set the vision, inspire talent and keep operations on track. The successful candidate will bring to life the inventing spirit so that it lives and breathes in their people, their client work and the world they touch. Specifically this would be:
- Member of the European Leadership Team, helping shape the region's business objectives (short and long-range goals), the annual plan and be part of managing a successful implementation.
- The business leader of the appropriate set of our Communities with P&L, Intellectual Property and people responsibilities, which would involve:
- Providing clear leadership to others, role modelling on their values, commercial delivery and innovation excellence.
- Becoming famous for this work by landing new points-of-view, IP and new revenue generation models as appropriate
- Grow their new business pipeline, using current client contacts and building new client relationships. Work with Directors and Leads to build client strategies that pro-actively shape new and long-term innovation agendas for their clients.
- Grow talent - be directly responsible for the talent pipeline and the career paths of their Directors. Work with them to help them coach and develop the others in their communities.
- Generate and maximise revenue and profitability in this space with a target growth rate of 10%.
- Shape day-to-day operations of the business and constantly seek to improve the way they work and the efficiency of their business.
- A committed leader, including working on the development of their next generation of inventors, shaping their future people structure and resulting recruitment agenda.
Is it you?
Our client is looking for someone with at least 12+ years' senior level experience of management of people and resources, as well as a proven track record of building client relationships and growing revenues. Other skills and experience include:
- Excellent leadership and people followership skills.
- Graduate level of intellect preferably with a higher degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification.
- A deep understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- At least 10 years' experience leading major business initiatives.
- An absolute champion of gold-standard client delivery with a balance of commercial (analytical / logical) skills with creative thinking / curiosity to drive strategic development through to delivery.
Salary: £150K base + bonus & benefits
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate, so please get in touch with or send your CV by clicking "apply" below. We look forward to hearing from you.
NB - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Managing Director - Creative Innovation Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Integrated Agency
- City of London, London
- £140000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + benefits & bonus
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: