A small London agency with an impressive range of clients is looking for a numerically-minded and technically focused grad to help the team with campaign data processing, segmentation, reporting and interrogation of customer data. Reporting directly to the Campaign & Insight Manager, it's an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the marketing industry to learn about analysis, digital techniques and the application of new technologies.
This is an important role as it plays a part in developing big brand CRM.
Here's selection of day to day responsibilities -
* Run data selections and validate counts are accurate
* Support the team with adhoc requests related to data selections and extracts or supporting systems and processes.
* Undertake campaign analysis and report on results
* Explore data-sets to generate insights that inform client strategy
* Develop data flows for automated customer journeys
* Identify any data or processing issues and immediately provide the appropriate notification for resolution.
Who they need:
* Confident graduate
* An Interest in consumer behaviour - someone who understands the significance of research and data
* A curious and numerical mind
* Good analytical skills
* Proactive and a team Player
* Well organised
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
It's an advantage if you have a knowledge of analytical and campaign monitoring tools.
Think you're cut out for this role?
Drop Lisa an email at email@example.com with your CV and a line on why you think you've got the wow factor.
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary: £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000 per annum
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, London
Salary: £55000.00 per annum + benefits