Brand experience agency, working at one of the leading networks in the world. The agency specialises in sponsorship, experiential, PR and content across sport and entertainment.
The Strategy, Insight and Analytics division is the specialist research and strategy consultancy within the agency. The division lays claim to leading the industry in the quality of the analysis and strategy consultancy that it provides to its wide range of clients, which encompass both brands and rights holders.
- From bespoke client research studies which we have put in place
- From databases to which we subscribe (e.g. BARB, TGI, sponsorship deal databases, etc.)
- From industry publications
- From desk research (internet, press etc.)
- Harnessing rich insights from a variety of different data sources, across a variety of client accounts
- Use of data analysis tools, including Excel, r and IBM SPSS, but also including industry and internal databases
Creating draft presentations and reports
- Working to the Account Director's direction, representing data analysis in a range of different presentation and report styles.
- Providing insightful commentary on the analysis displayed
- Ensuring that all client-facing documents are of the highest standard, including format, data correctness, spelling etc.
Liaison with/management of data suppliers
- To ensure that the data requirements are delivered and to address any problems or issues that may be encountered along the way
- Communication with clients
- Whilst the Account Director will be responsible for the successful management of the client relationship, it is anticipated that the Account Executive will support the account management with communication via phone and email - e.g. to report on progress, to explain findings, to deal with queries, etc.
- Providing industry information to the rest of the team, as and when appropriate
Current and recent clients include: International Bank, Leading Communications, Global and national governing bodies, Automotive, Top 6 Premiership football club, Global Electronics, Leading FMCG Brand.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will have a strong understanding of quantitative research and model development, with a good degree in maths/ economics/ computer science or a similar related field. Much (though not all) of the work involves advising on sponsorships, and it is likely that the successful candidate will have a good knowledge of, and passion for, sport and entertainment.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Junior Analyst - Sport and Entertainment agency - London
- Contract type:
- Media Agency
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Richard Fallowfield
- Contact email:
- Publish date: