Head of Travel
A passionate digital marketing leader, you will be responsible for managing the overall client relationship with a client or portfolio of clients and expected to grow revenues.
Make your mark!!
- Create and execute a specific plan for each client in your portfolio to ensure every relationship is reaching its maximum growth and commercial potential
- Through close working with your clients and your clients' other agency partners, identify new services the agency could offer which would benefit both client and grow the agency's service offering
- Own new business pitches as required when pitching for business from existing clients. Work alongside the new business team to win new clients
- Ensure the whole Travel team is focused on creating the best performance and brand marketing solutions at all times
Agency leadership and management
- As part of the agency's Senior Management Team, take operational, commercial, strategic and cultural responsibility for the running of the agency
- Manage resources strategically to ensure that work is delivered both on time and profitably, resolving resource conflicts and making the business case for new hires as appropriate
- Ensure that everyone in your team has regular appraisals, clear objectives and a career plan to work towards
- Ensure that your client teams have the skills required to meet your clients' objectives
- Write and execute client development plans for every client in your group
- Maintain an accurate revenue forecast and drive account profitability, meeting or exceeding revenue and margin targets and delivering on opportunities for improvement
- Continually identify and drive new business opportunities across your portfolio of clients through the cross-selling of existing agency services. Build strong relationships with the channel and commercial teams in order to do this
- In conjunction with the chief financial officer, negotiate all client contracts and service-level agreements
- Manage your client group costs within profit targets, including staff, freelancers and sub-contractors
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Head of Travel
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- £60000.00 - £70000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Richard Fallowfield
- Contact email:
- Publish date:
Sorry, this job has expired