INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
London, Greater London, South East, England
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Are you a Head of Strategy seeking a dynamic opportunity to shape the future of business trends? Look no further - a London-based boutique Business Futurist consultancy that thrives on trends research. We're in search of a visionary leader for them who can drive innovation, inspire strategy, and cultivate growth for some of the world's most renowned brands.
DNA Recruit is working with a Retail Innovation Consultancy who are committed to delivering inspiration, foresight, and strategy that empowers their clients to thrive. Their services encompass business consultancy, speaking engagements, a cutting-edge innovation subscription platform.
Excitingly they’re redefining work-life balance with a 4-day work week and a hybrid approach. Spend 2 days a week in their vibrant London office.
- Develop the consultancy’s innovative approach, crafting strategies aligned with client objectives. Collaborate to transform briefs into impactful solutions.
- Create compelling presentations for senior clients. Build enduring CEO relationships, showcasing thought leadership.
- Lead dynamic innovation workshops. Design collaborative agendas for actionable outcomes.
- Monitor trends, differentiating fads from innovations. Offer insights on emerging technologies.
- Contribute insightful articles and content. Write provocatively, challenging norms.
- Lead & inspire your strategy team. Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Drive trend forecasting with your team. Present insights to guide decisions.
- Stay updated on industry trends. Adapt strategies to changing needs.
- Join collaborative on-site workdays.
- Deliver actionable strategies for client growth.
- A confident leader at Senior Strategist / Head of Strategy level.
- 5+ years in agency roles, with expertise in retail strategies, innovation, R&D, branding, and business futurism for major global brands and retailers.
- Analyzing complex situations, identifying opportunities, and developing effective strategies.
- Leading and inspiring teams, fostering collaboration and growth.
- Proficiently creating compelling, visually appealing presentations and delivering them convincingly.
- Spotting trends, differentiating fads from innovations.
- Excelling in written and verbal communication, articulating ideas effectively.
- Building strong client connections, showcasing expertise and thought leadership.
- Quickly adapting to industry changes, evolving client needs, and market shifts.
Salary: up to circa £90k + bonus
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: AW11024
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in - New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert to them or fill in this form.
Fill out the form, attach your CV and we will help you with the next step in your career.
Looking to hire?
We offer a range of support around diversity and inclusion targets, industry insight, salary bench-marking, employee brand perception – all of which will contribute to attracting the best talent as well as maximising talent retention.